Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Why I Married Ned Nwoko” – Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Married Ned Nwoko” – Regina Daniels (466 Views)

Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Married Ned Nwoko” – Regina Daniels by iamocheme: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2019
Nollywood actress and wife to Delta state billionaire Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has finally revealed the true reason why she married him.

According to the young actress, she got married to her husband because she can not cope with younger men as she is very stubborn and as a result of her stubbornness she needs an older man in her life.

In a video which is always trending on social media, Regina Daniels admitted in an interview with Daddy Freeze on her stubbornness and how difficult it would be for any young man to live with that.

She, however, disclosed that her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko has been doing fine with her notwithstanding the wide age differences between them.

When she was asked what she usually calls her husband, She replied "My baby"

Watch the video below:
Read more here..https://celebritynobs.com/why-i-married-ned-nwoko-regina-daniels/

(1) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Slays In New Pictures To Mark Her 30th Birthday / Nigerian Elizabeth Anionwu Receives 2019 Pride Of Britain Award (photos) / First Photos Of Yinka Ayefele With His Wife And Newborn Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.