Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) (29892 Views)

Cele Church Ladies Display Love For Gold Jewelry (VIDEO) / Bella Shmurda Splashes Millions On Jewelry, Reveals 2022 Resolution (Video) / Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by noisy45(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
I tap into his grace achievement amen
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oga $30 billion of cos he needs to show off and impress na isn’t that what he is known for how is this gonna inspire the struggling peeps following him on IG now it’s either they get depressed or it triggers and ginger money must be made by any means(hook or crook)I gatz ball hard mentality in them!

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Bennyak1: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
I spent more than that in my last vacation in Qatar jewel shop and nobody see my bragging about it.. It is high time I come out loud for nairalander to know I'm richer than OBO or maybe close to him sha..
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Realclassicking:
I go make am

Me too cool
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by CaptainMitch: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
qualityGod:
piko grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
When you don't make money through the normal channel, You won't spend it on normal seasoning
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Tonnyray: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
May the life of the OP be as relevant as this news is to us.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by kingkuntaval: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Benzinoooo:
Listen 2 "chaining day" by J. Cole...dat's wat he was talking bout

Aswear bro... that song defines the epitome of hip-hop's chain culture...#BornSinner.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Donbosco46: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Audio money all for the camera

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by seanjy4konji: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
David...

Easy now..
If you no drive the Benz Erin you gain

Kayla's we go do blood money. Or make we sell Aso Rock to inspiring buyer.

We go allow Aisha Carry briefcase commot
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by ceasare: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
tunary:
Despite his frequent show off I still prefare him far more than wizkid because he is has changed some lives being benevolent and also has some maturity in him. Davido good unlike Ayo wizkid way no dey reason person face

They shd both remember the day when kidney problem go start
By that time mk dem no beg Nigerians for hospital bills.
Make them sell their jewelry take pay in o

I no know who jewelry help.
Misplaced priority.....smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Gbengar07: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Causes of depression,skull mining,fraud and other sort of criminal act for some low lives.if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Gbengar07: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
wechat1:
fake man he withdraw all his money,and showing you fake jewry online..meanwhile where is his fake privet jet and chioma porsche undecided undecided undecided :- undecided\ undecided undecided
lmao
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by papyskinsy: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jasen1:
O boy

The way Nigeria is now, if oyibo people bring ship to start shipping people to US for slave trade, people will be struggling to enter. Some go come with their own chain to avoid stories like chain have finish, stay back in Nigeria

darmit.. is Nigeria that badd
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Xclusiveme: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
This kind of post is what leads to one becoming over ambitious or depression cos he's not capable of spending such.
Its left for you to react positively or negatively

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ice.. Nice. This boy sef grin
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Seankhalifa: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:
In as much as "It is his money, and he can do whatever he likes with it", i am not in the "all is vanity" crew either, I feel there are more pressing issues he can sort out..

In the next 100 years. there won't be any Davido nor Wizkid but rather the legacy and impact left and not the jewelries.

If this N36million can be chaneled into empowerment programs or even orphanages, you'd be surprised to see how many smiles hd would put in people's faces. It's not even our government any longer, it's misplaced priorities.

Davido has gotten jewelries before, he's doing them again. is it that the diamond is not shining enough from the other jewelries?

Even the other Nairalander who won some millions on betting last year shared about 600k in a thread. His impact is still felt

I pray to God everyday to bless me if not for anything, but to be a Blessing to people. I love giving in my own capabilities
plz can u add me in any betting group... So dat I can be collecting booking code on nairaland thankz
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jasen1:
O boy

The way Nigeria is now, if oyibo people bring ship to start shipping people to US for slave trade, people will be struggling to enter. Some go come with their own chain to avoid stories like chain have finish, stay back in Nigeria

You get bad mouth. Even Buhari sef go follow.
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Dway777: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Life is good

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by CupOfT(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
And who told you he has not given undecided? So a man can not decide to spoil himself after helping others right. Its high time you folks start sounding right
Jh0wsef:
In as much as "It is his money, and he can do whatever he likes with it", i am not in the "all is vanity" crew either, I feel there are more pressing issues he can sort out..

In the next 100 years. there won't be any Davido nor Wizkid but rather the legacy and impact left and not the jewelries.

If this N36million can be chaneled into empowerment programs or even orphanages, you'd be surprised to see how many smiles hd would put in people's faces. It's not even our government any longer, it's misplaced priorities.

Davido has gotten jewelries before, he's doing them again. is it that the diamond is not shining enough from the other jewelries?

Even the other Nairalander who won some millions on betting last year shared about 600k in a thread. His impact is still felt

I pray to God everyday to bless me if not for anything, but to be a Blessing to people. I love giving in my own capabilities
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Rotimi47: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jasen1:
O boy

shocked
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by planetx: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jasen1:
O boy

Only you and the dumbos that likes your comment will go be a 21st century slave not me, so speak for yourself. You obviously have no clue about the trans Atlantic chattel slavery.
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Jasen1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
planetx:
Only you and the dumbos that likes your comment will go be a 21st century slave not me, so speak for yourself. You obviously have no clue about the trans Atlantic chattel slavery.

Its obvious your problem is biggar than being a slave

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Pasima(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
I keep saying that OBO is a useless guy with no sense. Ravishing money on stupid things fool

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Insectkiller: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Useless Op!

U have smoked weed..u are not normal again, Op.

Nairaland is losing it..

This post is d most useless of all time

It's so meaningless
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:

600k Where was I?? cry cry
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Qsscruz(m): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2019
Davebio:
I will not want to believe all this their spending again abeg. He's not as rich as bill gate now. Come on! 36m from his account just like dat...abeg I refuse to believe d stunts jor

Bro dont think too much. 36m might sound big but not as big as you think..There are houses in River benue street Abuja that cost over 1billi..And a hotel, Wells and Calton that you pay 1m for a night..So this is "basic"..

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Qsscruz(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Pasima:
I keep saying that OBO is a useless guy with no sense. Ravishing money on stupid things fool

His money bro..Do what makes your soul shine and that is what he is doing..Chill.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Purplekush(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2019
Mpcoll001:
All this celebrities sef making our youths do anything to make money... Davido's dad is very reach, una no be mate!

In another news, I'm a tailor! smiley

plss where are you located
Re: Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) by Mpcoll001: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Purplekush:

plss where are you located
ikorodu, lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Iyanya Finally Reconcile After Months Of Serious Beefing / Toyin Lawani's Son's Ear Stud In Pre-birthday Photos / #bbnaija: Denrele Edun Reacts As Khloe Returns To The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.