Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix (64109 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
That Yoke must Break
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by WizBLANCE(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
God save us all

Thank God man no be God.

Karma is a respecter of no man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Many are mad but few are roaming

dominique biko bring my food make I chop jare
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
this 1 is strong.
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by kevotek1000(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hajia Baliqees Yahya Muhammad....

One word... FIRST CLASS WICKEDNESS IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by roughneck: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
God please protect me.. Don’t let me die now, not at least till my children are fully grow up and capable of taking care of themselves.. You never can tell what your friendly and loving relatives are capable of until you are no longer around..

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by kcmichael: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Buhari why
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by eDeity: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wicked demon everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Mryacks: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Can they just burn her own too and allow her go pls.....wicked people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by BluntBlunt: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Tit for Tat ... Roast her Cliit completely with hot iron too.
That's the only justice I see here.

Haaa clitiii bawo. grin
what if she doesn't have a clit what should be roasted?
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2019

I wonder what they did?
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by ojuu4u(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sirbifest:
Me and my boss were gisting during lunch ,that was how we both know we are Nairalander, his moniker is popular here, truly , Nairaland is a faceless forum, to those small boys that always mention and quote Nairalanders with abusive and tribal war , you need to change, please change.

to the woman that torture those maids , she should be subjected to that same treatment

Nairaland has so many refined and matured guys,ladies, men and women who only come to read latest news, they also read diverse comments, many do not want to comment because of attack and uncouth languages on Nairaland .Its very unfortunate that 90% of those who used to comment are jobless and despair teenagers

Its high time Nairaland made it compulsion to have verified photos on profiles, for us to know the perverted and foolish posters/commentators

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Baroba(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
There are lots of medieval animals walking around in this country, someone should flatten her breast with a hot steam iron...What a beast.
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wickedness knows no religion. Religion is not the solution to man's problems.

She should be charged to court for child abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBlunt:

Haaa clitiii bawo. grin
what if she doesn't have a clit what should be roasted?

Then let the Labia minora and Majora be roasted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by solsticey2k3(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pure unadulterated evil undecided
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Jollylolly(f): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yes we do.. No one is a saint.
Isinweke:
They say Hausa/Fulanis love themselves
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by sinceraconcept(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Kuku say police headquarter around Challenge area before UBA
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Kaybaba5(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
They should do same to the woman
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Arthurity1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cumtroller:
Hajia Baliqees Yahya Muhammad

Fear Afoja Muzleems. Extremely evil beings...

The world will be a better place without these coneheaded animals. Just negodu the barbaric act this evil witch has committed.

Afoja and Evil is equal to Bread and Beans.
Evil does not know tribe or religion.... Evil is evil, so let's just end the name calling and be sensible human beings.
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by Emilokoiyawon: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
angry Bring her out let us burn her own buttocks angry
Re: Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix by LongDay: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
It's a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / New Nigeria Police Salary Scale / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.