Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together (1804 Views)

Afghanistan Schools To Separate Male And Female Students With Curtains / UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by MrSurd: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
IMSU VC, Obasi Moves To Stop Cohabitation of Male/Female Students

Male and female students living together in the same room and hostels is now a thing of the past in Imo State University, Owerri.
The Vice Chancellor of the University Prof Mrs Adaobi Obasi made this known when she visited Imo First Lady Hon Lady Ebere Ihedioha in Government House Owerri. According to the Vice Cancellor, IMSU is now having two female hostels for the first time since the Institution was established. She revealed that only the female students will live inside the school premises while the male students will continue to live in the hostels outside the campus, adding that the new development will bring sanity in IMSU as the girls and the boys will now live separately instead of living together as husband and wife.
She used the opportunity to invite the wife of the Governor to come and flag off the completed female hostels and pray for the girls who will now live inside the campus for the first time.
Speaking further, the VC submitted that the management, staff and students of Imo State University are very happy with the Rebuild Imo administration of Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, the Governor of Imo State. She said the management has congratulated the governor for his election tribunal victory. She also thanked the governor and his wife for their great support to the University..........

Read full details by clicking below link

https://knaija.com/2019/10/15/imsu-vc-stops-male-and-female-living-together/
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by greatmarshall(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by MrSurd: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
greatmarshall:
grin
Too much sex lol
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by greatmarshall(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrSurd:

Too much sex lol
cheesy
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by MrSurd: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
greatmarshall:
cheesy

The only thing imo people know is hotel and sex, later they will say unilag is the worst
#lagosians

4 Likes

Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by greatmarshall(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrSurd:

The only thing imo people know is hotel and sex, later they will say unilag is the worst
#lagosians
you are very right bro... With a pack of indomie sef you don kpansh grin
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by tiyejoor: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
All these advanced secondary school in the East sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by nlPoster: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
I haven't gotten to the point where I'll no longer put mouth in anything concerning Nigeria but I'll arrive there soon.
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by Jerkules: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
She now wants to separate HIMSU from SHIMSU grin Aunty is it ur Kpekus they are entering?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by Techdra: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
My goodness! So boys and girls live "together" in the same room? In a land where bride price can kill a man!? Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Techdra:
My goodness! So boys and girls live "together" in the same room? In a land where bride price can kill a man!? Hmmm.
They are paying for second hand bride price.cheesy It's crazy that this kind of no sense happen there. It can't happen in any south west school hostel.

1 Like

Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by Vincad: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
They are paying for second hand bride price.cheesy It's crazy that this kind of no sense happen there. It can't happen in any south west school hostel.

It does not happen in school hostels, it happens off campus. The school did not have any school hostels before, this one is the first one, their first school hostel.
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by Vincad: 1:24am On Oct 16, 2019
MrSurd:

#lagosians

LOL but talk true, na unilag worse pass. At least in IMSU there is a dress code. You can't dress any how or you won't be allowed inside the school. Even ordinary distressed jeans, those security men no go gree you pass.

But outside school na another matter.
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by madenigga(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2019
It would only make things worst.

Girls always seek for comfort, this will make them be going for weekend at there bfs house.

Most Nigerian school hostels are seriously disgusting
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by rex444(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2019
nairalandposter:
I haven't gotten to the point where I'll no longer put mouth in anything concerning Nigeria but I'll arrive there soon.
am right behind you on this
Re: IMSU VC Stops Male And Female Living Together by rex444(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2019
am still wondering how that changes anything

(1) (Reply)

In Need An Essay Writer / OAU Students Performed A Popular Social Media Challenge In Front Of EFCC (video) / Stationery Items For Sale At Large And Small Scale Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.