Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? (1429 Views)

8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them / Top Ankara Fabric Brands In Lagos, Nigeria / Plain T-shirt Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Thefantaboy: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
*GILDAN*
*BANANAS*
*PILOT*
*JB*
*DIAMOND LIFE*
*FRUIT OF THE LOOM*
*VIP*

PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THE PERCEIVED ORDER OF QUALITY
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Mumaraoluwa: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
I think diamond life
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Thefantaboy: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
But diamond life is less expensive than VIP
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Mumaraoluwa: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thefantaboy:
But diamond life is less expensive than VIP
how much are they
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Thefantaboy: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2020
After extensive research....I found out that the perception of quality is relative...to some it's the price, to some it's in the thickness and to some it can be deciphered by the anti- fading properties of the various Tshirts

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Uzomarrr123: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thefantaboy:
*GILDAN*
*BANANAS*
*PILOT*
*JB*
*DIAMOND LIFE*
*FRUIT OF THE LOOM*
*VIP*

PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THE PERCEIVED ORDER OF QUALITY
Oga what is your phone number for Christ sake …you post ad but no contact…I wanna buy plain shirts
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Mumaraoluwa: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Oga what is your phone number for Christ sake …you post ad but no contact…I wanna buy plain shirts
I have l have plain shorts for sale if you've not gotten sir. 07064845844
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Uzomarrr123: 2:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Mumaraoluwa:
I have l have plain shorts for sale if you've not gotten sir. 07064845844
u mean shirts bah?
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Mumaraoluwa: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
u mean shirts bah?
yes sir
Shirts
Re: Please Which Of These T-shirt Brands Has More Quality? by Thefantaboy: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
u mean shirts bah?
check my signature if you want to buy bulk....if you need a few you can contact the lady

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Best / Chris Brown Shows Off Massive D**k / Ladies Can You Wear This Jean Sandals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.