Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil (22845 Views)

What Switzerland Fans Displayed At Their Friendly Game Vs England (Photo) / Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad / Nigeria Vs Argentina:Super Eagles Ready For Tuesday's Friendly Clash(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Passionate888: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Muslim yoots over to you.
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by merciie(f): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Citytrend:
I won't lie they exceeded my expectations.
The result is Great one for Fifa Ranking

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below in Red Letters to Chat me up. Pay On Delivery
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by 247NAIJAupdates: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nice one!
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
ebujany:
Both Super Eagles and Brazil team are crab....load of rubbish. What a boring match it was

you call that match boring

but you watch United week in, week out

hipocrite
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Orjioorji(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jh0wsef:

You can't even dedicate the truth
hahahahahaha heaven is far from you ah
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Orjioorji(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
mperornero:
biafra players angrybiafra players
one person spotted yoruba Muslim.
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by salford: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
ebujany:
Both Super Eagles and Brazil team are crab....load of rubbish. What a boring match it was
it was a friendly match.
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
maxiflexy:
dumb move, well motivated and highly coordinated teams don't need to sing in order to increase Morales, just go out there and give us the positive result simple
the players are Christians so they believe in a super power.
the world is large enough for everyone to believe whatever they choose to believe
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
fergie001:
So others don't have their God abi?

Why prayer no stop the Casemiro goal?
did they stopped others from following their god? the players are Christians. if you don't like it that way stop watching
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by wiseone28: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Madibah:
Crazes Dem for seem cannot give you can stop back him super busy
Keep struggling to read grin
You want spoil my brain?

1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by solsticey2k3(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
So na the praises wey una sing make una draw undecided

Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Starz825(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
fergie001:
So others don't have their God abi?

Why prayer no stop the Casemiro goal?
But he stop him second attempt wey hit bar na cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by MrBONE2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Citytrend:
I won't lie they exceeded my expectations.
The result is Great one for Fifa Ranking

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below in Red Letters to Chat me up. Pay On Delivery

Then Next FIFA Ranking looooadinggrin

1. Nigeria

2. Senegal

3. South Africa grin

4. Brazil

5. Belgium

6. KiVuKi Land grin

But Emmmmmm Ema coming let check the rest from the listsgrin

Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Opeyemi04(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
great team.
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Citytrend: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrBONE2:

Then Next FIFA Ranking looooadinggrin

1. Nigeria

2. Senegal

3. South Africa grin

4. Brazil

5. Belgium

6. KiVuKi Land grin

But Emmmmmm Ema coming let check the rest from the listsgrin
Bros you dey vex Oo
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Favourdesent:

nothing is as painful then wen u think u will be d FTC and after commenting u found out say u no even make top 3

that shit really sucks.
though he was not FTC but he was FCT grin
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by webngnews: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by maxiflexy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

the players are Christians so they believe in a super power.
the world is large enough for everyone to believe whatever they choose to believe
Then should be a private affair, not what we wanna see in public
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by fergie001: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Starz825:

But he stop him second attempt wey hit bar na cheesy
Hahahahahahaha.....Casemiro dey worship devil? grin grin grin
Brazil has the highest population of Roman Catholics in the world.
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by fergie001: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

did they stopped others from following their god? the players are Christians. if you don't like it that way stop watching
god or God?
Deputy Jesus...sorry
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by Olowola2: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Awon Omo Gidi, Se Bi Dey Never Throw Banana For Una?........Tomori You Better Think Again Before You Play 2minute Game Like That Mumu
Re: Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil by elyte89: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
ebujany:

No b only crab...na crayfish grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / West Bromwich Albion Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) - Live / Andrea Agnelli Resigns As Juventus President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.