Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Similarities Between Tacha And Naria Marley -fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Similarities Between Tacha And Naria Marley -fans (790 Views)

Mohbad: How Naria Marley Disguised in A Small Taxi As He Arrives Lagos Airport / Female ‘Naria Marley’ Spotted On The Internet (Photo) / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarities Between Tacha And Naria Marley -fans by nancyiwuchukwuk: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
The rumor making rounds on social media is that BBNaija's most controversial housemate, Tacha and Nigeria singer, Naira Marley have similar things in common.

@Baba___Alabi1 tweeted on his twitter handle stating the similarities between Tacha and Naira marley.

According to his tweet:

Similarities Between Tacha and Naira Marley.

1. They both don't Give A Bleep.

2. They are a fan of Each other.

3. They don't come for you if you don't come to them.

4. The both have die hard fans.

5. Tunde Ednut hates both of them.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/15/similarities-between-tacha-and-naria-marley-fans/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Similarities Between Tacha And Naria Marley -fans by nancyiwuchukwuk: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tacha and Naira Marley

Re: Similarities Between Tacha And Naria Marley -fans by Maraokere: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
lol.. very true
Re: Similarities Between Tacha And Naria Marley -fans by Beosten(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
I like Tacha but I don't like nairamarley. I disliked Tacha while she was in the house. I became her fan because I hate it when a section of the media direct hate speech towards an individual on the basis of their body parts.

The same thing happened when they said Davidos voice is froggy. I never liked his music, but I became his fan during his beef with Wizkid. I later moved away from Davidos camp when he started supporting politicians. There are 2 topics which you should never let your stand be known. They are POLITICS and RELIGION.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Wizkid's Hilarious Response To. Olamide On Ig / Naira Marley Releases New Sex Tape / Juice Wrld Dies At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.