Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) (972 Views)

Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience / Miracle Ikechukwu Goes Sky Diving (Photos) / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) by Tmania: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina, has just shared photos from a recent sky-diving experience at Skydive spaceland, Dallas.

The excited housemate took to Instagram to share her scary sky-diving experience, and how she pulled the golf ball, also adding that she never believed she could finally conquer her fear.

She further mentioned that sky-diving is the most daring and scariest adventure which she has ever taken part of, all her life.

In her words;

“it was the Most Daring and Scariest But Fun Adventure Of My Life. I Even Pulled The Golf Ball . Couldn’t Believe I Could Conquer My Fear…But I’m Glad I Did”.

See more photos here
;>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/10/15/ex-bbn-nina-ivy-shares-photos-from-her-first-sky-diving-experience-photos/

Re: Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) by Tmania: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2019

Re: Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) by healthserve(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm doing this 2020
Re: Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) by donstan18: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
You mean her Skin-Diving experience with Miracle during Bbnaija show.
Re: Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) by Raekeon: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) by Zuriela: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
This one that should be mourning is posting pictures up and down. What won't they do for IG likes. Well, could still be her way of mourning.

1 Like

Re: Ex BBN: Nina Ivy Shares Photos From Her First Sky-diving Experience (photos) by sexycat: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Zuriela:
This one that should be mourning is posting pictures up and down. What won't they do for IG likes. Well, could still be her way of mourning.

I DONT pray to experience it soon although my parent are old but the question is , how does it feel to loose a loved one because going by this picture of her sky diving , is it that when people cry and the person kept in the mortuary that is all and after burial also that is all.
I mean do people brood for a longtime before forgetting or is something that is just like a quick event that would be left behind in a giffy .

(1) (Reply)

‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid / Did Nonso Amadi Conclude His Studies At Covenant University? / 10 Important Things To Know From The Davido, Chioma, Perruzzi & Patrick Dirty Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.