Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed (42841 Views)

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Two 'Aboki' Boys Seen Fighting Each Other Over A Wrap Of Marijuana / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by ToyinDipo(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2019
foster212:

I was referring to the amount of weight involved, which is of value, quality, and strength.
What's the weight of his punch?
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by foster212: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2019
ToyinDipo:

What's the weight of his punch?
Who?
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by idesylvester(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2019
tsfxtech:
Humility soaked in weed

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Let's help you animate your business today.
Help me with ur number
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by AnalQueenluci: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Oma307:

oh my God, where have you been? I really missed you

Attahigala I went overseas ,now am back !

U seem cheerful
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Attahigala I went overseas ,now am back !
U seem cheerful
I feel excited because there was nobody disturbing the romance section. hope you brought my goodies when coming
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by AlphLukau: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Instead to listen to Sermons , you are there fighting over Weed
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by AnalQueenluci: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Oma307:

I feel excited because there was nobody disturbing the romance section.
hope you brought my goodies when coming

So u are excited troublesome guys & ladies are placed on ban or what $weetheart
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by TheGreatIYANU: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Moment Boy humbled with a blow after starting a fight over a wrap of weed in #Ikotun, Lagos state

Boy humbled with a blow after starting a fight over a wrap of weed in Ikotun, Lagos state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU3C-PqH2bE

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3o_eyOHeer/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.made4naija.com/i-boy-humbled-with-a-blow-after-starting-a-fight-over-a-wrap-of-weed/

The short guy better go for kickboxing training. His rebound is too fast. He'd make an excellent sportsman!
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

So u are excited troublesome guys & ladies are placed on ban or what $weetheart
I mean it is troublesomeness that makes the romance section lively.
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by tsfxtech(m): 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
idesylvester:
Help me with ur number

Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by chillinq(m): 1:47am On Oct 17, 2019
K.O.����
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by idesylvester(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
tsfxtech:

I will communicate with you soon. Just need to balance few contracts
Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by tsfxtech(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
idesylvester:
I will communicate with you soon. Just need to balance few contracts

Take your time sir

1 Like

Re: Boy Humbled With A Blow After Starting A Fight Over A Wrap Of Weed by mafiano1986: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2019
It seems to me like you this OP have just finished smoking a wrap of weed before posting this video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Near To Death Of A Nairalander / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos / Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.