Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How I Was Raped And Robbed By A Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Raped And Robbed By A Cultist (425 Views)

South African Transport Minister Attacked And Robbed By Highway Robbers / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped And Robbed By A Cultist by DanielOwen2050(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
19-years-old undergraduate of the Federal University, Oye Ekiti, on Monday narrated to a Lagos State Special Offences Court how a suspected cultist by name Tayo Bakare, allegedly robbed and brutally raped her.

Bakare is standing trial on eight counts bordering on conspiracy to commit robbery, robbery, deprivation of liberty and rape.
The 19-year-old victim alleged that Bakare, on August 27, 2017, in the Ikotun area of Lagos, ordered her to remove her clothes, took her nude pictures with her phone and had forceful sexual intercourse with her.

The 300-level student, while being led in evidence by the prosecutor K. A. Momoh-Ayokambi, stated that 24-year-old Bakare pretended as a family friend and lured her to a hotel, where he allegedly raped her, adding that the defendant threatened to kill her.

She said, “I don’t know the defendant before the incident and prior to that day, I had planned hanging out with a family friend, one Miss Faith. But I had no idea that her phone had been stolen and that the person, who stole the phone, was the one chatting with me on WhatsApp.

“So, we fixed a date and place to meet. I came to Oshodi to meet her but it was the defendant I met holding Faith’s phone. And he said Faith asked him to come and pick me and I followed him and he took me to a hotel in Ikotun.

“He said my friend was inside the room and we went inside. When we got in, I sat on the bed and he then told me that everything was a setup; that my friend set me up for him.

“He thereafter locked the door and told me that he was a cultist and a member of the Badoo group in Lagos. He then ordered me to bring out all the items in my bag and placed them on the bed. I hurriedly obeyed. He asked me to give him money and I begged him not to harm me but to allow me call someone to transfer money to me to give him. I had my two ATM cards and N2,000 cash with me.

“He began threatening to kill me if I didn’t give him money. He, thereafter, ordered me to take off my clothes and face the wall. He also ordered me to unlock my phone, which I did, and he took nude pictures of me. And right after, he sexually abused me.

Read More: https://latesttip.com/lady-narrates-a-painful-experience-of-robbery-and-rape/

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Amputate Farmer’s Hand / Pastor Charms, Rapes And Impregnates Teenager In Edo State / Police Arrest Teacher For Allegedly Raping JSS1 Student In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.