Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin (56068 Views)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Ifeanyi David Adeleke 1st Birthday: Davido & Chioma Host Party For Their Son / Hailey Veronica Adeleke's 1st Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 2nd Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by whitebulb(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
[color=#550000][/color] if u please owonikoko

To please me na the matter
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by sisisioge: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmm...all these hot 40yish guys sef kiss
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Davebio:
And dis makes news Absolutely disappointed in dis platform
Why won't it make newsIs it easy to have a peaceful family where everyone love themselves,,or where everyone is happy for each others success without thinking of the evil to do to bring down anyone..Biko am happy for them too.

2 Likes

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Dway777: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Life is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by baratech: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by lifeishard: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
that's davido's step brother OP not his cousin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by mekuxiani(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pr0cter:
The last picture though with the fair babe.

All I can say is "This is food"
that's his cousin
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Ategberoson(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Casalinda:
I love this family so much.... lord get me a man like David

how about praying to be independent like Linda ikeji, folorunsho olakija etc?

pussy pussy thinking everytime. may I not have daughters like you, Amen

1 Like

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by clevybrown(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Casalinda:
u will not see, so stop dreaming... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by jnizzle(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Thats his brother ...not cousin.....same dad....different mum.
GistMore11:
See more Photos and Watch Video => HERE
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by caesar10: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sholaco:
Wetin concern me
e go soon concern u ��
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sholaco:
Wetin concern me
Why are you here then?
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Autotech312(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]

Haba Madam, Wetin this NEXT LEVEL guy do u na.....abi is there more to it?
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ategberoson:

how about praying to be independent like Linda ikeji, folorunsho olakija etc?

pussy pussy thinking everytime. may I not have daughters like you, Amen

Did you read what I wrote without understanding?? Well Amen May you not have a daughter close to what I am
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Casalinda:
Ole OLE.....you better go and work....lazy woman with 1000% entitlement mentality...
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Chomsky1967(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Some Nigerian bloggers sha! What is cousin brother for goodness sake?!
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Pasima(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
OBO IS A FOOL
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by daydream17(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin
See head like bicycle seat
hahahahaha
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Ategberoson(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
Casalinda:

Did you read what I wrote without understanding?? Well Amen May you not have a daughter close to what I am

close to what you're indeed. waiting for a man to bring the fortune out of you is something to celebrate ba

make use of your brain, ladies are making wave worldwide now. time for pussy investment is gone, pussy Dont have value again
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
@op ayoola adeleke is davids brother, not his cousin.

Davido has 3 brothers and two sisters. This is his father's first son.
They don't share the same mother though.
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
Chomsky1967:
Some Nigerian bloggers sha! What is cousin brother for goodness sake?!
Don't mind the op, dts his brother, not his cousin.
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Burgerlomo: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Burgerlomo: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by oloko1859(m): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
StrikeBack:
grin
you're a harsh somebody
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by hybridblood07(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Absolutely true. Not the uneducated ones that fight for great grandparents properties
ursullalinda:
Family is sweet when there is unity and luv, good one from him
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Jimiyung(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Its his brother not cousin... same dad, different mum...
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by EtovalRealEst: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2019
I hope someone isn't planning a red Birthday considering the equipment on this background.... Biko easy o

Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Afonja007: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2019
I love this out inlaw family even davido papa mama too na igbo
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2019
ursullalinda:
Family is sweet when there is unity and luv, good one from him

You forgot to add money... A family without money is always chaotic and the head of the family needs to be very strong too to maintain order with love of course cheesy
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by sirqeeboi(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Pics taken with a tecno phone... shocked shocked
Re: Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin by AlphLukau: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Wow , that's Great unlike other Sermons preacher

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / This Rmd's Transformation Is 'all Shades Of Evil' / Khafi And Gedoni In A Restaurant In Lekki, All Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.