Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A (44831 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by Mercy2006(f): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Casalinda:

Why are we like this?? You dnt have to picture what or how their life will look like behind the camera.. I dnt feel that should be your business at all, while not be happy and wish them more love and blessing??
You mean you haven't deciphered the fact that what some people post here is actually what they are going thru in their personal lives?

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by SandraJane: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Okay oooo , this one pass Audio Love , i love how they preach lovely Sermons together
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mercy2006:
You mean you haven't deciphered the fact that what some people post here is actually what they are going thru in their personal lives?

No I have not, but am sure I have this evening. It just quite sad and alarming that we could seat somewhere and just wish people sadness and failure

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by zeeken(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

They both look good before the camera, but what matters is what happens behind the camera. Behind their social media smiles, comes some unpalatable reality Bambam has to deal with.

Things can only work in their relationship except Bambam keeps up with her sheepy subjectable nature. She played too cheap for a guy who prides on his domineering attitude. The relationship between them is that of dictatorship. She should have looked for a better match instead of selling herself into modern slavery on a platter of gold.
haaaa human being you people will not stop to amaze us , waiting be your own now....you better face your own problem...

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by sisisioge: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ok...they turned out well....good for them.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by bukiah: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

They both look good before the camera, but what matters is what happens behind the camera. Behind their social media smiles, comes some unpalatable reality Bambam has to deal with.

Things can only work in their relationship except Bambam keeps up with her sheepy subjectable nature. She played too cheap for a guy who prides on his domineering attitude. The relationship between them is that of dictatorship. She should have looked for a better match instead of selling herself into modern slavery on a platter of gold.
All this big big English bcoz of people we no Kno you. How una take Kno wetin dey happen for their corner side. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Each time i see this two, i can't help but keep recalling their Famous BBN Escapade

#TOILETMONSTERS
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by backnbeta(f): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

That's your opinion, but Bambam doesn't come across as a pushover undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by Bbbwings: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelaninGold:
My favourite Big Brother couple of all time. Enjoy, you don't have to hide in the toilet to do it anymore. Thank you for putting the haters to shame.

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by nwanyionitsha: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
AverageAnnie:
She's pregggyyyy... my beautiful bambam.
Who told you?
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by alen4smith(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
jaxxy:
Bambam is a classy gal. I like her
classy girl when dey Bleep for inside toilet abegi!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by ogwuche4u(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oga this bitter mind no go help you. Why so much hate in your heart? Just be happy for them and wish them well simple.

ola33t:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by nototribalist: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelaninGold:
My favourite Big Brother couple of all time. Enjoy, you don't have to hide in the toilet to do it anymore. Thank you for putting the haters to shame.
haters ke don't be surprised this low budget Jim Iyke mightr be beating this girl behind close door

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by enemyofprogress: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Love made in latrine
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

[s]They both look good before the camera, but what matters is what happens behind the camera. Behind their social media smiles, comes some unpalatable reality Bambam has to deal with.

Things can only work in their relationship except Bambam keeps up with her sheepy subjectable nature. She played too cheap for a guy who prides on his domineering attitude. The relationship between them is that of dictatorship. She should have looked for a better match instead of selling herself into modern slavery on a platter of gold[/s].
How is that your fokn business? See how you tooked out time to write epistles on other people's marriage, where is your own?

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by enemyofprogress: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
alen4smith:
classy girl when dey Bleep for inside toilet abegi!
point of correctly pls, it was done inside latrine and not toilet
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fyn booi no need fyn gal n vice versa. So make one fit appreciate the other wella
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by Omoniyiii: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Cute couple enjoy ur union

Uk used Hp envy m7 intel corei7 @250k. Delivery is free in lagos and it's pay on delivery
6th generation
2.70ghz
Nvidia Geforce 940MX
HDD : 1TB
Ram : 16gb
Free installations/charger
Flash drive
Touchscreen
Screen size : 17"
Bluetooth : yes
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 4hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
As clean as new
Working perfectly
Free charger

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by Omalichabby(f): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
I love Teddy A's new look
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by dave4rella(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin

Lets see what happens in 5years time
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by jibrilELsudan: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
I don't like this Teddy-Ashawo guy. He always behaves like he's the best thing to happen to mankind. He always feels on top of the world. If only he knows how I hang bambam on the ceiling and fvck her fat oyinbo style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Bambam even confided in me that she thinks she's pregnant for me but I think she's lying that am responsible for her pregnancy cause I only cum in her mouth and not her kukunase.

Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by gregyboy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelaninGold:

See you.....as soon as i saw rivers state on your profile i gave up....
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by Mryacks: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

You kinda make some valid points.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by AlphLukau: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Sermons Preachers everywhere
Re: Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A by PrincewithGod(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
DMerciful:
Who said BBN has no use...making stars and marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Rico Swavey's Burial / Alex & Leo Meet For The 1st Time Since The Bbnaija Show Ended (photos) / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.