Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children (2964 Views)

Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eternityk: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm Yoruba
I noticed some Igbo states trafficking children from all over the country,Especially anambra and imo
I've been reading news articles and I noticed this
I don't know what Igbos hope to achieve by doing this
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Tomiwa69(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=nwanyionitsha post=83170304]What you wish others will surely locate you in Jesus name. Amen.[/quote
Fear fear�
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by nwanyionitsha: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=Tomiwa69 post=83170543][/quote]God has already answered. Don't come and cry here when calamity befalls.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eternityk: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Esseite:

A region where children are given out to torture homes in hundreds while a thousand others are on its streets seeking the next bokoharam recruitment centre is accusing another of wanting to cripple its human resource capital base..

How do you even call your children and tag them "Human resource capital base", does that mean you give birth to them for that sole purpose?..

A crime is a crime, thank God the perpetrators were caught and would face justice but it's best not to tag a whole tribe alongside a crime of just a handful of people.
Shut up
Where were u when repeated news of Igbos caught in Ogun ondo Lagos was brought here to nairaland
The truth is Igbos are kidnapping children of other tribes and are selling them to anambra and imo
If u think I'm lying,the news were here on nairaland
It's just that Hausa are not like yorubas who don't say anything
If u c the news articles of Igbos kidnapping yoruba children,u will know something is wrong
Its just that it's not in d media like Hausa news
If this continues, be ready for people to be tagging Igbo people as stealing other tribes children
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Dreambeat: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
The North is so angry that this story is not trending.They just want it to trend by fire by force
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eternityk: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
franchasng:
Na wa o, who is abducting Alamajiri from North to East, do they want to import Boko Haram into Southeast

Whoever is behind this nonsense importation of Northern children into Southeast must stop it asap before Southeast turns to Borno where they use bomb to do knockout angry

Meanwhile, the Coalition of Northerners should be thankful to Southeast for helping to transform their Almajiri children into reasonable children with brighter future, if those children had mistakenly landed in Southwest, believe me, we will be discussing about the whereabouts of their various heads and skulls by now, especially if they had landed in Ogun or Oyo or Osun states, so we should thank God they are alive unlike if they were adopted by the sophisticated ritualists from the waste side angry
Do you the news of Igbos kidnapping Yoruba children here on nairaland
Do u remember that of ondo Ogun and Lagos
Do u know d amount of Yoruba children being kidnapped by Igbos yearly and sold to anambra and imo states
If u doubt me,search for the news here on nairaland
Do u think it's because yorubas don't talk
This is one of the reason y I hate yorubas
Yorubas are too docile
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by franchasng: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
eternityk:

Do you the news of Igbos kidnapping Yoruba children here on nairaland
Do u remember that of ondo Ogun and Lagos
Do u know d amount of Yoruba children being kidnapped by Igbos yearly and sold to anambra and imo states
If u doubt me,search for the news here on nairaland
Do u think it's because yorubas don't talk
This is one of the reason y I hate yorubas
Yorubas are too docile
This Igbo people are becoming too dominant oh, can you imagine, they kidnap and enslave Hausa-Fulanis, they also do same to Yorubas, this is another slave trade in Nigeria. Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas selling their children to Igbo slave buyers, Ooni must hear this shocked

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by tysontim(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yes how can these igbo kidnappe children from Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Malaysia, Dubai even in US and come to sell them in Anambra and imo
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eternityk: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
franchasng:
This Igbo people are becoming too dominant oh, can you imagine, they kidnap and enslave Hausa-Fulanis, they also do same to Yorubas, this is another slave trade in Nigeria. Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas selling their children to Igbo slave buyers, Ooni must hear this shocked
U guys are criminals
I hope this won't bite u back in the future
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eagleu: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2019
The north should not try to change the subject, and distract from their age old infanticide.

LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Beaten. Starved. Sexually assaulted. Chained. For the second time in a month, police in northern Nigeria have raided a building where hundreds of boys were held in dehumanizing conditions, officials said Tuesday.

This time, the building was discovered in President Muhammadu Buhari's hometown, putting pressure on him to act against the practice of sending children to institutions run by Islamic scholars rather than conventional schools. The children are often sent out on the streets to beg.

More than 300 boys had been held in the building raided on Monday in Daura, Katsina state police spokesman Gambo Isa told The Associated Press. The building was discovered when some of the boys escaped on Sunday and protested against excessive torture.

"Many of those rescued have been sent to hospital on account of the ill treatment they suffered," Isa said. "Some of them are unable to walk because of the injuries they sustained after being chained for several years."

The building's owner and others involved were arrested, Isa said, and 67 boys were rescued. Search parties were looking for the ones who had escaped.

Some of the boys had been enrolled by their families for Quranic studies, Isa said. Others had been sent there because of delinquency or for treatment for drug addiction in an attempt at "character remodeling."

Police said the school's proprietor, 78-year old Bello Mai Almajirai, "has been in the business for more than 40 years and now he has become old he no longer has the capacity to run the rehab Islamic school."

The raid follows one late last month in Kaduna city, where police discovered some 400 boys and young men. Marks on their bodies showed that some had been tortured, police said.

The office of Nigeria's president did not immediately comment on the latest raid.

An aide to Buhari, who comes from the north, earlier this year noted the widespread view that the "almajiri" learning system associated with begging was a "security challenge and a scar on the face of Northern Nigeria."

But the aide, Garba Shehu, rejected reports that the president had banned the system. "The federal government wants a situation where every child of primary school age is in school rather than begging on the streets during school hours," he said. "At the same time, we don't want to create panic or a backlash."

Many Nigerians have expressed concern that some who study at almajiri institutions are prone to religious extremism.

___

Umar reported from Maiduguri, Nigeria
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigerian-police-raid-frees-scores-164502391.html
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Prompto: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Ibos don't do ritual they are all saints n Catholics.

Orjioorji:
can you please prove that some of the children were used for rituals ? If we talk or rituals and human killings we know the region to ask . so keep quiet instead of condemning the crime you bring a whole tribe into it just like Sahara reporters , shame on yoruba Muslims.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by MetaPhysical: 1:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Tooor..Kano Declaration loading...

How can you take Abubakar Saddiq and rebaptise him Cletus Chidiebere....and then to make matter worse, you failed to register Chidi in madrasah? Ahh!! shocked

Ibo too like useless, unprofitable trouble.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by gwarotango: 2:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Ibos are naturally criminals by nature so I'm not surprised by this latest news. We will soon have 119 less of them when thee Malaysians do the needful
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by MetaPhysical: 2:06am On Oct 16, 2019
gwarotango:
Ibos are naturally criminals by nature so I'm not surprised by this latest news. We will soon have 119 less of them when thee Malaysians do the needful

Bloody bigot!
Com'on be nice for once!! Haba!
grin
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eagleu: 2:45am On Oct 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Tooor..Kano Declaration loading...

How can you take Abubakar Saddiq and rebaptise him Cletus Chidiebere....and then to make matter worse, you failed to register Chidi in madrasah? Ahh!! shocked

Ibo too like useless, unprofitable trouble.

Are they clean enough to become Igbos?
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eagleu: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Bloody bigot!
grin

Don't be surprised now, that's part of your handiwork, even if you took it like a joke. Some slow poke somewhere are bound to believe you and follow suit.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by gwarotango: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Bloody bigot!
grin
Even you yorubas are criminal too. Our alliance will soon come to an end
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by kayusely70(m): 3:20am On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
Na wa o, who is abducting Alamajiri from North to East, do they want to import Boko Haram into Southeast

Whoever is behind this nonsense importation of Northern children into Southeast must stop it asap before Southeast turns to Borno where they use bomb to do knockout angry

Meanwhile, the Coalition of Northerners should be thankful to Southeast for helping to transform their Almajiri children into reasonable children with brighter future, if those children had mistakenly landed in Southwest, believe me, we will be discussing about the whereabouts of their various heads and skulls by now, especially if they had landed in Ogun or Oyo or Osun states, so we should thank God they are alive unlike if they were adopted by the sophisticated ritualists from the waste side angry
Or theyre transported to india, malaysia, indonesia, singapore etc, etc, for "rapid development" of those places.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Bede2u(m): 3:57am On Oct 16, 2019
ManirBK:
A crime is a crime. Let's stop tribalizing crime out of share hatred of a tribe,visiting the sins of an insignificant few on a whole tribe. There is no greater way to destroy relationships and this nation as a whole. It's a calamity for this nation if at 59 we have learnt nothing and still fanning the embers of hatred instead of building bridges. There is no tribe without its criminals and bad eggs in the country. Let non be condemned because of its criminal elements. Let every crime be punished according to the law.
so you aren't entirely brainless? Wow I'm impressed
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by MetaPhysical: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2019
gwarotango:
Even you yorubas are criminal too. Our alliance will soon come to an end

No ethnic group in Nigeria is more criminal than you and your ancestors in North.

Tell me any political engagement you have ever taken that did not begin...or end in bloodshed.

Ibo saved those children from rape and abuse by mallams up there looking for little boys to scr3w. grin

If he had grown up in North, by now Chidiebere, alias Abubakar, would have had his @$$ disvirgined. Deny it if im lying. grin
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:

Shut up
Where were u when repeated news of Igbos caught in Ogun ondo Lagos was brought here to nairaland
The truth is Igbos are kidnapping children of other tribes and are selling them to anambra and imo
If u think I'm lying,the news were here on nairaland
It's just that Hausa are not like yorubas who don't say anything
If u c the news articles of Igbos kidnapping yoruba children,u will know something is wrong
Its just that it's not in d media like Hausa news
If this continues, be ready for people to be tagging Igbo people as stealing other tribes children

These are just hogwash, which kidnap... those children may have even begged to be taken away from the North while claiming they have no parent or may have tagged on one tomato truck heading for the south. Are you saying the truck load of immigrants from the North intercepted by Lagos with lots of teenagers in it had all their parents alongside?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by gwarotango: 4:14am On Oct 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

No ethnic group in Nigeria is more criminal than you and your ancestors in North.

Tell me any political engagement you have ever taken that did not begin...or end in bloodshed.

Ibo saved those children from rape and abuse by mallams up there looking for little boys to scr3w. grin

If he had grown up in North, by now Chidiebere, alias Abubakar, would have had his @$$ disvirgined. Deny it if im lying. grin
Absolute trash! You Southerners are naturally born criminals and that's a fact. Yoruba or ibo don't make any difference
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by MetaPhysical: 4:37am On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:
I'm Yoruba
I noticed some Igbo states trafficking children from all over the country,Especially anambra and imo
I've been reading news articles and I noticed this
I don't know what Igbos hope to achieve by doing this

Its an instinct. A genetic trait is responsible for such a widespread problem. Study the acts that Ibos are best in you will see a pattern that can be traced back into ancestral occupation/activities....some of which include -

"trapping humans"

"provoking conflicts" with neighbouring villages so to incite war and seize captives

"No central authority" so as to remain unaccountable and reckless - every man to himself, Im not accountable for your dissapearance or fate, neither are you for mine.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eternityk: 5:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Esseite:

These are just hogwash, which kidnap... those children may have even begged to be taken away from the North while claiming they have no parent or may have tagged on one tomato truck heading for the south. Are you saying the truck load of immigrants from the North intercepted by Lagos with lots of teenagers in it had all their parents alongside?
Always defending,not condemning
Typical of u people
Well I've said my own
U see people are beginning to notice this occurrence
Well Wetin concern me
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2019
eternityk:

Always defending,not condemning
Typical of u people
Well I've said my own
U see people are beginning to notice this occurrence
Well Wetin concern me

What is there to condemn?.. a phantom group of people just come online to lay allegations?..

They claim the police arrested and released culprits, kidnap cases are not that resolvable. it goes to show the police may have more information than what the group portrays.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by MetaPhysical: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2019
gwarotango:
Absolute trash! You Southerners are naturally born criminals and that's a fact. Yoruba or ibo don't make any difference

Sharia is there for a reason. To tame you. But its not working because no amount of law can cure your criminality....it's in-born!

If you are not jihadist today, you are maitatsine tomorrow. Next day you are izallah, day after you are bokoharam. When that becomes boring you take up banditry.

Mtttchhheeeeew...i pity you
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by MetaPhysical: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Esseite:

What are you doing?

Everybody on this continent know Igbo as the gbomogbomo of Africa.

Change your ways.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Orjioorji(f): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Prompto:
Ibos don't do ritual they are all saints n Catholics.

they may not all be saints but when we talk of human rituals and organ harvesting we know yorubas are number one,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Prompto: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Maybe but it is in Ibo land that you harvest babies from pregnant women alive not Yoruba land.

Orjioorji:
they may not all be saints but when we talk of human rituals and organ harvesting we know yorubas are number one,
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Orjioorji(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prompto:
Maybe but it is in Ibo land that you harvest babies from pregnant women alive not Yoruba land.

igbos specialized in baby factory , where they sell children to families that dont have. Thats true.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Debase Northern human resources? Northern leaders have bee helping in the debasing for decades.
Re: Northerners Accuse Southeast Of Agenda To Cripple North By Trafficking Children by eagleu: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Finally found your missing Hausa small boys!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-free-nearly-150-school-153243569.html

Police said on Saturday they'd freed nearly 150 students from a purported school in northern Nigeria.

It claimed it was teaching the Koran but had instead subjected them to abuse.

One of the rescued captives, Ibrahim Musa

(SOUNDBITE) (English) RESCUED CAPTIVE, IBRAHIM MUSA, SAYING:

"They chain you up, with your legs and your hands and they beat you for a while and leave you in one corner for a while, so it is extreme punishment for talking about the conditions here."

The raid was the fourth such operation in a month.

It brings the total released from religious schools in northern Nigeria to more than 1,000.

It will put more pressure on President Muhammadu Buhari to take action on loosely regulated Islamic schools.

Experts say such institutions teach millions of children across the mainly Muslim north of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIJAB CONTROVERSY; One Question moslems refuse to Answer / Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. / Four Of Buhari Policies That Destroyed The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.