Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Am Not In APC Nor Given An Appointment, Prof Moghalu To Femi Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not In APC Nor Given An Appointment, Prof Moghalu To Femi Falana (283 Views)

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Prof. Moghalu To Speak At Nigeria Youth Decide Conference October 1 / Anambra Election: Moghalu To IPOB "Your Tactics Are Harming Igbos Greatly" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Am Not In APC Nor Given An Appointment, Prof Moghalu To Femi Falana by kenechukwufrank: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Former Deputy Governor of the CBN and YPP Presidential candidate in the just concluded general elections, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu has responded to what he termed “False Attack statement against my person by Femi Falana SAN”.

In a press release as seen below, he corrected the impression and statement credited to him wrongly by Femi Falana, SAN.

See Moghalu's Letter To Femi Falana Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/10/15/i-am-not-in-apc-nor-given-an-appointment-prof-moghalu-to-femi-falana/

lalasticlala

Re: I Am Not In APC Nor Given An Appointment, Prof Moghalu To Femi Falana by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tomorrow you will change mouth and say " you want to serve Nigeria in any capacity and APC has given you that opportunity"...

Bunch of useless, confused and hofbrauhaus is typing
Re: I Am Not In APC Nor Given An Appointment, Prof Moghalu To Femi Falana by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2019

(1)

Ambode Defies Lagos Assembly, Fails To Appear Before Committee / 12 Rescued, Pastor Arrested From Lagos Rehab Centre / Police And Army Welfare In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.