Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

He Promised To Teach Me Forex, But Raped And Beat Me When I Visited - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Promised To Teach Me Forex, But Raped And Beat Me When I Visited (714 Views)

Whitemoney Gifts Cross New Shoes As He Promised (Video) / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Promised To Teach Me Forex, But Raped And Beat Me When I Visited by skyhighweb(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Read her story below as she shared on Facebook.

I said I was gonna share a tragic story with you guys yesterday. Well, here it is. I used to know a guy named EMUSI CLINTON, who now goes by the name ‘Successful OG’ We were classmates in secondary school from 2011-2014. Although we weren’t friends, but he was friends with my friends.

Then From 2013/2014, I was made the head girl of the school. People like Mimi Jacobs Joy Stanley and Okwuwe Onyinye can attest to this. So because of this reason, he started talking to me more often.

We spent most of our Teenage years in Agbor, Delta state where I grew up. We never dated, never had any sexual activity of any sort.

Just a Hello hello kind of friends. After graduation, everybody went their separate ways… So a few months ago, he reconnected with me on Facebook.

I couldn’t even recognize him again until I went through his old photos. We exchanged pleasantries. I asked him what he does for a living, he told me he was into an online trading. So I told him I was interested in learning FOREX trading.

He said he could teach me but he is not close. And that it’s not something he’ll be explaining to me on the phone. That he now base in Ghana.

That if I can find my way to Ghana, his base, he promise he can help me with it. I told him to give me some time to run around to see if I can get some money from a few friends to complete my T.P. Trust me I didn’t get any help from any friend.

Maybe this was Gods own way of asking me not to go, but I didn’t listen. I told him I didn’t get help from anywhere. So he told me to find my way to Lagos, that if I can get to Lagos, he will pay from Lagos to Ghana.

I got ready and traveled from Abuja to Lagos on 5/10/2019. To cut the story short, I got to Ghana the next day. I started calling him when I got there, but he didn’t pick my call again.

I stayed in the park so late that the people there started talking shits like ‘she’s a prostitute, ‘she came to see a Facebook friend’, ‘she’s an abandoned runsgirl’.

I was so ashamed of myself that day. I slept in that park till the next morning. He called me by 5am and started apologizing, that he was sleeping.

I was just so perplexed that I didn’t even know what to say to him. I got to his house on 7/10/19. This was the last time I saw outside the house or it looked like from outside.

Before I left Abuja, I made sure we had a mutual agreement like he wouldn’t ask me for anything other than the reason that made me leave.

And i accepted to embark on this journey because I thought I knew him based on the fact that we were old secondary school buddies. I got to his house that very day and the story changed.

He said my Transportation back to Abuja depends on what I can do using the laptop. That if I can’t make clients pay, that means I am stocked with him. This was the day my doom began.

I met three other guys in the house. All of them were working under him. He said I’ll sleep 12am and wake up by 4am, same with the other guys.

more on the story here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1208

Re: He Promised To Teach Me Forex, But Raped And Beat Me When I Visited by ikh777: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
it was FOREX afterall, you traveled to a FOREIGN place, and exchanged body fluids. grin

1 Like

Re: He Promised To Teach Me Forex, But Raped And Beat Me When I Visited by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
This story makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.

So because you wanted to learn Forex, you were willing to go to another country to meet some sxhool buddy (aka total strangers there)?!

And when you couldn't find the money for this suicide mission, and the demon in Ghana said he was gonna pay for your tickets, didn't the alarm bell ring in your deluded mind (especially since he didn't buy RETURN ticket)?

That's is exactly how many foolish women are forced into prostitution abroad. If you were "only" raped then count your blessings that you are still alive and slap yourself every night for your Arrant stoopidity.

I am sorry but you must equally take some blame for what happened to you
Re: He Promised To Teach Me Forex, But Raped And Beat Me When I Visited by Lordthruce: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
I saw this story on Facebook with a different handler.

This might be another attention seeker�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Tacha Reacted When She Saw Her Bills At An Eatery (Video) / Pr Blogger Engr Samuel Chukwunonso lgboanugo Celebrates Birthday / Toyin Lawani Reacts After Being Condemned For Putting A Child Inside A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.