Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. (1775 Views)

Tinubu: Reacting To Lekki Shooting, Says Sanwolu Is Also A Youth!!! Lol / Resign, Clear Your Name And Make History – Ex-minister To VP Osinbajo / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Right now everything isn't going well with lagosians. Although its too early to criticize him but not withstanding he has spent more than 3months which i think by now we should start see him in action. The way gridlock escalating around all the Lagos roads is alarming state of emergency should be declare on these road with immediate effect. I'm really not happy the way people raining curse on him
We should stop this Especially those who always curse leader you must desist from this let us pray for them so they can deliver to us like they promised.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
Eko oni baje .

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by thesicilian: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
It's actually not too early to criticize him. This is the fifth month now and he has not hit the ground running like other Lagos governors. They said all Ambode was doing was roads and nothing else, now we have a Governor that is actually doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by FarahAideed: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
He is better than Buhari that has not achieved anything in 6 years and will not achieve anything at the end if 8 years
Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
You can petition Buhari if you think he is not doing well.
FarahAideed:
He is better than Buhari that has not achieved anything in 6 years and will not achieve anything at the end if 8 years

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Exactly .
thesicilian:
It's actually not too early to criticize him. This is the fifth month now and he has not hit the ground running like other Lagos governors. They said all Ambode was doing was roads and nothing else, now we have a Governor that is actually doing nothing.
Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Make sure you don't change your moniker when Buhari uses and dumps you grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Who is talking about Buhari here. Do you think I'm supporting Buhari blindly. I voted Buhari in 2015 and I repeated it again in 2019. And im not regret my action.
Eartquake1:
Make sure you don't change your moniker when Buhari uses and dumps you grin
Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Who is talking about Buhari here. Do you think I'm supporting Buhari blindly. I voted Buhari in 2015 and I repeated it again in 2019. And im not regret my action.

You sound like a Buhari voter

2 Likes

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
If you know the number of aboki's in Lagos now coupled with the high number of cars on Lagos road, then you will know that Sanwo Olu has his hands full.

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Whatever.
Eartquake1:

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by iluvdonjazzy: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Right now everything isn't going well with lagosians. Although its too early to criticize him but not withstanding he has spent more than 3months which i think by now we should start see him in action. The way gridlock escalating around all the Lagos roads is alarming state of emergency should be declare on these road with immediate effect. I'm really not happy the way people raining curse on him
We should stop this Especially those who always curse leader you must desist from this let us pray for them so they can deliver to us like they promised.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
Eko oni baje .
your topic did not tally with the message.

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sanwo Olu is just there to make money for Tinubu's Presidential ambition.

Nobody should even say anything in his defense

Before the election, he was everywhere telling us ALL the problems and how he intends to hit the ground running ASAP

So no excuse!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by Unbiased1: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Remimadrid:
If you know the number of aboki's in Lagos now coupled with the high number of cars on Lagos road, then you will know that Sanwo Olu has his hands full.

Wetin concern Aboki population for Lagos with the governor's incompetence? This is how people start tribal bashing on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Eartquake1:

There are many more like him in this Nigeria. Buhari rode on their whatever class to that seat during the 2019 election.
Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by franchasng: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
thesicilian:
Tell Lagos assembly to approve the 800billion loan Sanwo Olu is asking for to enable him pay Daddy Bullion Van at Bourdillion the first instalment of his investment during the election, at least from there, Sanwo Olu can see some change like 100million or something to start fixing some potholes near the government house first!

1 Like

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by thesicilian: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
franchasng:
Tell Lagos assembly to approve the 800billion loan Sanwo Olu is asking for to enable him pay Daddy Bullion Van at Bourdillion the first instalment of his investment during the election, at least from there, Sanwo Olu can see some change like 100million or something to start fixing some potholes near the government house first!
Hahaha
For now he's only asking for 250bn naira from the state assembly. Maybe he'll recoup the rest from the sale of state assets like Lagos State University, or some of those juicy government estates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by tomioro(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
thesicilian:
Are you saying the roads got damaged after May 2019?
Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by thesicilian: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
tomioro:
Are you saying the roads got damaged after May 2019?
I am saying he hasn't done anything since he assumed office He's supposed to have picked up from where Ambode stopped.
Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
I don't know about Tinubu presidential. All i want now is sanwolu to get to work.
Wiseandtrue:
Sanwo Olu is just there to make money for Tinubu's Presidential ambition.

Nobody should even say anything in his defense

Before the election, he was everywhere telling us ALL the problems and how he intends to hit the ground running ASAP

So no excuse!!!
Re: I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Useless talk .
franchasng:

(1) (Reply)

The Academic Qualifications Of The Men Around President Buhari / New Radiology Department Of The Rivers State University Teaching Hospital / "Buhari 3rd Term Agenda Is Coming Up In September" - Adaojo Victor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.