Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Man Writes About His Encounter With Actress Tana Adelana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Writes About His Encounter With Actress Tana Adelana (944 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / Teni Debuts Her Acting Carrier, Pictured On Set With Actress Eniola Badmus / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Writes About His Encounter With Actress Tana Adelana by GistNotice: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
A man, identified as Olanisebe Joshua, has given an eyewitness account of his encounter with Nollywood actress, Tana Adelana, today, at the #Lekki tollgate in #LagosState.

According to him: “This video is how Tana Adelana try to cheat and lie agianst a commercial driver at lekki tollgate on our way to Ajah .

It happened that Tana ran into the mans lane so as to pay first at the tollgate. The old man was being careful enough not to hit her, Yet Tana still came out shouting on the old man and demanding an apology from The old man accusing the man of hitting her Bumper

Police intervened, Seized our drivers phone and ask him to park well so others can pay at the tollgate paypoint. Tana brushed her own car by the side in the process of stopping the driver so as not to run away, (The police officer witness this part)

The first accusations( that the driver hit her Bumper) was obviously a lie So she now started emphasizing on the one she did using that as her evidence against the commercial driver.

She started making phone calls , Calling her husband to bring his men, The driver put us in another bus And they drove to Maroko Police Statio. Now that the Police is now involve. I know they will support The celeb that has Money to give them.

She was so rude and arrogant that an Old woman approached her to beg, she turned down the woman that the Commercial driver must surely Pay.

I don't Hate Tana Adelana , And I don't know the commercial driver from anywhere, I am just a passenger in the commercial bus and i feel this is the way I can help the helpless man that kept saying God will fight for him.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3p1LBbnfQ6

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-writes-about-his-encounter-with-actress-tana-adelana

Re: Man Writes About His Encounter With Actress Tana Adelana by GistNotice: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ike Walking Around Hotel Without Foot Wears / Hot: Check Out Adekunle Gold In New Picture / Sinach And Her Husband Dedicate Their Baby In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.