Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

You Can Bribe God By Charity Alone.~christmasdon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Bribe God By Charity Alone.~christmasdon (159 Views)

Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / If Human Spirit Exists , Therefore GOD Exist . By Christmasdon / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Bribe God By Charity Alone.~christmasdon by Christmasdon(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2019
I had a Revelation from God and he told me this. And i said oh mine. JESUS HAVE MERCY ON ME. I'M A SINNER.
GOD IS GOING TO LIFT YOU HIGH AS YOU DO CHARITY. AMEN
Keep helping the poor, The need, The sick, The downtrodden. And see you gets GOD's favor.

(1) (Reply)

Truth: Bitter Or Sweet? / Should We Seek His Face Or His Hand? / Seeds Of Destiny 28 October 2019 -- THE GOD-FIRST MENTALITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.