Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,756 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today (25361 Views)

Minimum Wage: Labour Slashes Demand To ₦‎500,000 / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / NLC: Labour Suspends Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by pulsitive: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
theowane:
people like you are they very lazy type. You just want the strike to hold cos youq either do not want to go to work, or you just want strike. Don't you know that it was the threat of strike that made government adjust and increase its offer?! Do you know that labour has been very patient (since May). You just stay here and write rubbish

For your mind now, you have made sense. You are part of the reason why Nigeria is the way it is. I won’t waste my energy on an ignoramus like you.

Somebody that has head like you wrote this, read and have sense:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/357861-planned-minimum-wage-strike-dead-on-arrival-labour-faction.html
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by Indispensable85(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Do we still have Labour?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by Onitola2: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
chiommy123:
Ngige and his FG should forget the road, airport, healthcare, etc and use the money to pay minimum wage we can manage the ones we already have.
lol
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by renewable1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na them

8 hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by theowane: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
pulsitive:

For your mind now, you have made sense. You are part of the reason why Nigeria is the way it is. I won’t waste my energy on an ignoramus like you.

Somebody that has head like you wrote this, read and have sense:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/357861-planned-minimum-wage-strike-dead-on-arrival-labour-faction.html
Oga, I have more sense than you, no doubt about that. What you have written makes no sense absolutely! I'm sure you were there when Labour was collecting the shared largesse! These guys are struggling day and night to see that the wage is implemented and you are here writing nonsense cos you have small 200 naira to buy data. Guy, you know nothing about labour, govt and how they work. I would never reply you anymore cos it seems you are not an educated person. Go get some education bro
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by pulsitive: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
theowane:
Oga, I have more sense than you, no doubt about that. What you have written makes no sense absolutely! I'm sure you were there when Labour was collecting the shared largesse! These guys are struggling day and night to see that the wage is implemented and you are here writing nonsense cos you have small 200 naira to buy data. Guy, you know nothing about labour, govt and how they work. I would never reply you anymore cos it seems you are not an educated person. Go get some education bro

Who is your bro?

I just saw that you are a corper, like seriousy?? Internet is such a funny place. You telling me to go get education. grin grin Good luck with your 19800 . My last born just passed out from the last batch, maybe I’ll link you guys up so he can be your mentor. Oponu arindin.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by bluefilm: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
pulsitive:

Who is your bro?

I just saw that you are a corper, like seriousy?? Internet is such a funny place. You telling me to go get education. grin grin Good luck with your 19800 . My last born just passed out from the last batch, maybe I’ll link you guys up so he can be your mentor. Oponu arindin.

Then act your age.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by pulsitive: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2019
bluefilm:

Then act your age.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who put your mouth for matter or is it your alternate account?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today by bluefilm: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2019
pulsitive:

Who put your mouth for matter or is it your alternate account?

Tu es vraiment dingue!

Nonsense. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari / Council Accuses Jonathan Of Cleansing Muslims From Army, Govt / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.