Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? (8170 Views)

Who Can Repair My Zealot Bluetooth Speaker / Which Bluetooth Speaker Should I Buy? / Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? by godric(m): 1:46am On Jan 30
Lusheyi:
How far, you don get the board??
No
Re: Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? by chisomd90: 9:09pm On Feb 01
Omo i have a similar problem with my zealot s67, I plugged the charger in the usb port by mistake, it started malfunctioning and stopped working since then. So i was wondering if you could tell me what exactly they said spoilt in your speaker, cause i gave an engineer to fix it and he told me he tried changing the battery and the problem was persistent and he is out of options to try as he has never faced such problem before, he is even saying i should dump it.
Re: Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? by Lusheyi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01
that one no sabi work jare
chisomd90:
Omo i have a similar problem with my zealot s67, I plugged the charger in the usb port by mistake, it started malfunctioning and stopped working since then. So i was wondering if you could tell me what exactly they said spoilt in your speaker, cause i gave an engineer to fix it and he told me he tried changing the battery and the problem was persistent and he is out of options to try as he has never faced such problem before, he is even saying i should dump it.
Re: Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? by godric(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05
chisomd90:
The technician said it was sound IC because it's not giving sound. It charges and connecs to Bluetooth, every other functios works but no sound. He tried changing the IC but no luck. In the process of changing the IC with different ones, he burn the panel. I was told that the only solution is to get the main panel.
Re: Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? by theiconicstella: 5:23pm On Feb 05
Gbengakolade1:

Are u in Ogunstate or it’s environs
I can get it fixed for you
Please where in Ogun State are you? Can you drop your phone number? I'm experiencing same issue
Re: Can A Zealot Bluetooth Speaker Be Repaired? by Gbengakolade1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08
theiconicstella:

Please where in Ogun State are you? Can you drop your phone number? I'm experiencing same issue

WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno P3 And P5 By Bonaventure73 / Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Discussion Thread / Help!!!!i Can't Receive Sms On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.