Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics (995 Views)

Earn N30,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer -dr. Peter Ozo-eson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics by Cashincomes(m): 3:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Tugrow1688 is associate agency owned by Abraham Samuel Godwin, business name as SAMGROW INTERNATIONAL limited referred to as Tugrow supply, they’re not a part of 1688.com

Like we promised to deem it fit to keep you updated on how to make money,invest,save and pay off debt, on this article we’ll be discussing strictly concerning Tugrow logistics and how i massively earned N30,000 to N50,000 Naira weekly with tugrow logistics from the comfort of my home without stress or running up and down sourcing for procurance,clearing and forwarding company agents to help me finalize my mini importation orders.

Like we promised to deem it fit to keep you updated on how to make money,invest,save and pay off debt, on this article we’ll be discussing strictly concerning Tugrow logistics and how i massively earned N30,000 to N50,000 Naira weekly with tugrow logistics from the comfort of my home without stress or running up and down sourcing for procurance,clearing and forwarding company agents to help me finalize my mini importation orders.

Tugrow logistics
tugrow offer the service of serving to people and business to buy things from China websites like

tmall
alibaba
aliexpress
taobao
jd etc.

tugrow conjointly facilitate to create payment to Chinese suppliers. aside from procurance of products, they provide shipping service from China to totally different countries with fifteen Team Members,702 Happy shoppers And 7832+ things Delivered as at the date this post was revealed.

Not minding that some bloggers and mini importation investors will never accolade me for revealing such secrets to good number of Cashincomes readers, especially to those who are in one way or the other battling to be financially free, some secrets they’ll ne’er tell you instead they prefer writing it as eBook asking you to pay some greenbacks of Nigerian currency or greenbacks of dollars before you catch on handy starting from minimum of $50 and above that’s equivalent to N18,150 in Nigeria currency.

Much money though, however [b]I don’t ask you for such, my work is to tutor whereas you learn,understand and observe as a result,[/b]if you don’t put it practices after learning it becomes audiomoney.

1 Like

Re: Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics by fecosequence(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2019
I'm interested.i do mini importation too but for private use.how do I make money out of it
Re: Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics by Cashincomes(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Visit the blog to know how dear
Re: Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics by Manhenro: 2:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Tugrow is a big time scam, there service is the worse that I have ever used. They are very slow, my first and only order took 27 days to arrive the here. When it did some of the items were not as specified, I don't really if they got it from somewhere else or not, because the shop that I placed the order said the only had a single colour so I demand for the colour but when it arrived I got two different colours. When I went through my items one of the items was missing, do I notified them about it but they initially said that they got everything but I insisted that one of my items was missing and they went through the order and said that the seller closed the order. So we had to place the order in another shop, the cost of the item that was missing was less than #1.5k, when it arrived after after about 2 weeks, they sent me a message to pay #2k+ and another #1k for waybill on an item that is weigh less than 0.5Kg and if it has arrived with the others I won't have spent a dime on it. That I should pay #3k+ for shipping and waybill for an item of less than #1.5k, who does that? The waybill that they did for me, they charged me #3.5K while they paid 2k to the transportation company. And I noticed that they inflate the weight of the items. Keep scamming people, nemesis will catch up with you soon.
Re: Top Notch Secrets On How I Made N30,000 Weekly With Tugrow Logistics by Cashincomes(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
I felt bad reading your write up about Tugrow .but if you went through the article, you will find out am sharing my own experience with them...

But all the same

That's your experience as well and it will get to them asap at least to adjust their service towards customers satisfaction

(1) (Reply)

[video] She Didn’t Even Sha.ve Her Kpekus” — Phyna Went N@ked In Club / Reltel: The Pay Package / Redeemers University : A School In Obscurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.