Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show (47976 Views)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Useless blogger said tower designer. Nna ehn.
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by saraki2019(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Talkingoil(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Great,
For your low interest loans without collateral call today.
NB for port Harcourt residents only,
07057 344 852
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by nauto15: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2019
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Lamanii22(f): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Imagine they're the one struggling to take selfie with him now

Wow

I'm sure he would be irrelevant then... Some might have spoken to him harshly... It's best to be kind to everyone, we don't know what tomorrow might bring....

2 Likes

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by infoSchoolparrot: 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Correct Guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Cmpaschal(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2019
he is now a celeb to them .....look out the way they are all struggling to take a photo with him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by enemyofprogress: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by infoSchoolparrot: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish

You made no mistake choosing that ur moniker

3 Likes

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by 2shure: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Does he have a range or latest benz,chains of business,is he living in makeshift room and parlour does he have landed property.how much is his acct balance.
He is famous and broke
Simple
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Majikmoment(f): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
dave4rella:
shocked

The coworkers looks ugly though
I'm sure he didn't straff any of them

Chukwu gozie go nwannem

Calm down
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by SavageResponse(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Jasen1:

Wow

Unfortunately his 15 minutes of fame will not last forever grin
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by GayMohamemed: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
And one idiot moderator banned me till 2025
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by enemyofprogress: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2019
infoSchoolparrot:

You made no mistake choosing that ur moniker
Rubbish
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Preetychina22(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Brunicekid:
Frodd was never expected to come this far in this year bbnaija...Some people thought it was fraud... But, Fraud has shown them that he is fully-hot (Am a rapper, focus on the rhymes and meaning)

1 Like

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Look at all those Ugly women, sad

What da hell is a Frodd?

1 Like

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by naijadrivablog: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83178946:
The question is what next for the future?

"Missed" may mean that he doesn't mind going back. I wish that Frodd won. He was the least connected.
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by enemyofprogress: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
GayMohamemed:
And one idiot moderator banned me till 2025
grin
very ridiculous banning. Na so dem ban me too and I still dey here dey waka up and down nairaland like toad dey nobody fit take cook egusi soup

1 Like

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Majikmoment:

Calm down
Fine girl, how are you? tongue
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2019
Jasen1:

Wow

Success have many friends.... Failure loses many friends...
Choice the path you want to go... For success to come, hardwork is so important
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

He was honest with his feelings and showed all his flaws openly
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
dave4rella:
shocked

The coworkers looks ugly though
I'm sure he didn't straff any of them

Chukwu gozie go nwannem
Ridiculously ugly women.

1 Like

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83178946:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by emerged01(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

He was honest with his feelings and showed all his flaws openly
I never saw him as a good person from the beginning but at the end I realized he has a good heart.

1 Like

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by nonix22(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
that is eh
this life
Jasen1:

Wow
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by mrwonlasewonie: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
So even his former oga too will be struggling to take a selfie with him.chaiii
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by faithfull18(f): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Seen.
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by Bbbwings: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
OhBiafra:
What next for your own future? Will you continue selling suya by the roadside forever?

Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by spencekat(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2019
The slow tiger
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83178946:
Na to join you dey slaughter animals grin grin grin
Re: Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show by FarahAideed: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2019
post=83178946:

The future not Nigeria is bleak with Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.