Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family (41568 Views)

Fela's Shrine Is A Local Shrine, I'm A Global Star"p-square Attacks Kuti Family / Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Awaja(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Who else noticed he looks like them

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by sylve11: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Afobear:
Popular actor ? All these bloggers self

them dey misbehave well well..... grin cool
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by RenHub: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
timibare:
Blood is thicker than water..... i need Burna's dna result

Swears! That semblance grin
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Fuckthamods: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Olufela30:
Omo that Femi's son can do sax fire !!

Femi had to sit on a speaker to watch his son play as long as 45mins (just one key), something they both started...

The guy na Fela gangan !!
Femi taught his son to play like Fela not even him...
You have a video?
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Kaymaxine(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2019
topcatking:
I don't know him! Which movie is he in?
Tarzan!!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Nonstoprain: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2019
popular actor?

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by philip0906(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Olufela30:

Femi had to sit on a speaker to watch his son play as long as 45mins (just one key), something they both started...

You been dey shrine that night? grin grin

That night was crazy mahn...
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2019
sexyking1:
Funny enough, he represents their father more than them! Prayer point: my Father! My Father!!
Anything wey go make another man live my father's legacy more than me, holy Ghost FIRE!!!!!!
Must your children live exactly the way you live your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by ScotMisile: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2019
You know say I no be nwokoma
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by sexyking1: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Tnnig:
Must your children live exactly the way you live your life?
Positively
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Soso990240(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Pmtvng:
Popular actor Burna boy poses with the Femi Kuti, Seun Kuti and other Kuti Family.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qCLjkAgkK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
PopularActor ke... copy and paste blogger.
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Kakamorufu(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2019
eyin blogger blogger
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by renewable1(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by sunnywhyt007: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Popular Actor ke?
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Burna boy in a actor abi footballer ?

Eyin Blogger Blogger
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by TruckFit(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Pmtvng:
Popular actor Burna boy poses with the Femi Kuti, Seun Kuti and other Kuti Family.

OP cool What version of weed are you smoking?? cheesy cheesy when burna boy turn POPULAR ACTOR undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by yeyeosoronga: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
sexyking1:
Funny enough, he represents their father more than them! Prayer point: my Father! My Father!!
Anything wey go make another man live my father's legacy more than me, holy Ghost FIRE!!!!!!

How has he represented their father more than them?
Burna was still in diapers when Femi started touring internationally.
Many people have taken inspiration from Fela, including Burna. Even Wizkid attributes a lot to Fela... Nothing new about getting inspiration from Abami Eda's music

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Happyguy201: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2019
BURNA BOY SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING HIS TEETH WHITENED OR CLEANED
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by anonymousghost2(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:
My real niggarrr
Burna boy, 2face and Jesse jags are the only real niggarrrs with real talent
The rest are dog shit

MI
Brymo.
Asa
you dey miss
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by freethinker420(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Am so Pained that I missed Burna Boy performance last Night at the New Afrika Shrine last night embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Seamtri(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oluwa Burna
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Cijo: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
My G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Burgerlomo: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Buy why all of them dey advertise for close up cool
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pmtvng:

Silly mistakes you do when you're posting on Stoner's family
Burna Boy is an actor? Smh...
OP onigbo ni e,,, o ye mi...
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by DelphiOracle(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Olufela30:

Seriously!!!!
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Gbengee: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
RenHub:
Burna boy is prolly the closest to Fela in terms of style and talent. As for content no one would ever come close.

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime.

Seun is doing beta
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by Gbengee: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
anonymousghost2:

MI
Brymo.
Asa
you dey miss

Especially BRYMO
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by anonymousghost2(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gbengee:

Especially BRYMO
MI =king...

go n play his album n appreciate talent...
brymo is always dope
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by kokoA(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
The quantity of ganja in that room can feed my village. grin
Re: Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family by khukhi(f): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
All I know is i looovvveeee Burna Boy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.