Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness (10737 Views)

Buhari’s Administration Has Saved Nigerians From Hunger - Lai Mohammed / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2019
By the time the election is over this guy will be a millionaire instead of a billionaire.
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by BuhariAdvocate: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2019
I really pity his career. We warned him then.
netpro:

The guy is tired of supporting losers. He has abandoned Dickson. Tonye can flipflop than a fish out of water.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Tydata: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Permit me to say sir, Bayelsa is a great State but sincerely, no Governor can solve Bayelsa State problem for now. The structure of Bayelsa State is faulty. The mindset of the people is another problem. A State where an estimate of 95%+ are Civil servants and the Gov. solely depends on Federal allocation to pay salaries and to run one or two projects. I really don't see any positive result in the nearest future. A State where almost every graduate wants to be a politician but they end up being used and dumped by the oga them in power.

Even if Lyon wins the problem will persist.. And I wish he does anyways.

Commentor:
Bayelsa cannot continue to do the same thing whilst expecting a different result.

Try another party.

Try Lyon who has employed a great many Bayelsans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Sleevia: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2019
netpro:
I advice David Lyon to campaign vigorously, meet every stakeholder across party lines, campaign in person in every community, rollout location-stamped projects proposals, outline empower programmes for the youths, elderly, children and the skilled that will commence the very first month as Governor. Campaign and discuss those in Town Hall stops.

This Election is Winnable.

He should get an estimate of the States salary and pensions debt profile and a very clear plan on paying it off in the first 4 to 6 months as Governor.
Yes, so that he can deceive more people.

Even from your words, it's clear you will make a bad politician with evil intents to steal and not do anything for the people.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Commentor: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Tydata:

Permit me to say sir, Bayelsa is a great State but sincerely, no Governor can solve Bayelsa State problem for now. The structure of Bayelsa State is faulty. The mindset of the people is another problem. A State where an estimate of 95%+ are Civil servants and the Gov. solely depends on Federal allocation to pay salaries and to run one or two projects. I really don't see any positive result in the nearest future. A State where almost every graduate wants to be a politician but they end up being used and dumped by the oga them in power.

You are right.

The fact however, is that something has to change.
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by sylve11: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2019
normal grin cool
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by LordTrezy(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2019
netpro:

With Bayelsa's monthly allocation, it not be difficult to clear arrears, pay salaries and establish welfare programs for the people.

It is achievable.
No doubt it is but will they make it achievable, ponder on that buddy
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by forreelliinc: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2019
opportunes:
Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the November 16 governorship election in Bayelsa State Chief David Lyon has promised to change the state for the good of all Bayelsans through good economic policies and human empowerment. Speaking yesterday during the inauguration of the governorship campaign council of the party in Yenagoa, Lyon said the task to defeat the ruling PDP in the state is a collective one, which must be done on November 16, 2019 to end hardship and hunger among the citizens of the state.

“Everyone has seen the hardship in Bayelsa State. We are in total darkness; we cannot continue to remain a civil service state, that is why we will change the narrative together come November 16. “We are going to government house to banish hunger, poverty, insecurity, darkness and dictatorship,” he said. A former deputy governor of the state, Rt. Hon. Peremobowei Ebebi, who recently defected from PDP to APC, promised to put in his best in ensuring that APC wins the governorship election. The campaign council is led by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Chief Timipre Sylva, as Director-General, while Prof. Seiyefa Brisibe is alternate Director-General. Mr Eddy Orubo, Christopher Enai, Chief Sonme Ogilogi and Barr. Festus Daumiebi are Deputy Director-Generals, while the state secretary of the party, Alabo Martins, is the campaign secretary.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/join-me-to-rescue-bayelsa-from-hunger-darkness-lyon-urges.html
grin join the end of my d!ck Mr thief lyon
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by klax(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2019
So with the way your party finished Nigerian with hunger, poverty and darkness so this Mr David PSG or David Marseille still has mouth to talk.

Well if Bayelsans fall for this useless apc then it's over for them.

4 Likes

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Ebios(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2019
He should first learn how to express himself clearly and confidently before thinking of the development of Bayelsa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Ebios(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2019
klax:
So with the way your party finished Nigerian with hunger, poverty and darkness so this Mr David PSG or David Marseille still has mouth to talk.

He won't win oh....
A man who can't boldly express himself will be doing d bids of he who can do so....
We won't allow junior Petroleum Minister, Sylva to rule through him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by nauto16: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2019
Join who
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by adeoba2008(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2019
I remember Dickson strategy then! Operation keme to keme. That means door to door campaign.
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Seun360(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Where is tonyebacarnista.
Where are u TonyeBarcanista?
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by BuhariAdvocate: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2019
cheesy
Seun360:

Where are u TonyeBarcanista?
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Ategberoson(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2019
zombieHUNTER:
Rubbish

Your master Buhari is busy making sure that Nigeria remains the poverty capital of the world

Instead of this fool to admit seconding Buhari on that... He's busy talking nonsense

you were busy chanting Buhari and saying thrash about govt but abia state and bayelsa are going thru hell under PDP but we won't see you rant like a toddler

I'm not a fan of PDP and APC but I believe your ranting is not born out of patriotism rather it's party affiliation

1 Like

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Seun360(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2019
klax:

Honestly, Dickson failed.

Small State with huge revenue yet the people impoverished with hardship, youths took too criminality/Kidnapping.

Owed salaries despite the low work force in the state.

No major visible projects apart from the ones executed by DSP Alams.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You are right.

The fact however, is that something has to change.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Bayelsa cannot continue to do the same thing whilst expecting a different result.

Try another party.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

But if he was Dickinson's stooge whom you don't know you would be lauding him.
[/s]
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by Jamesilvar(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2019
See this lying thief with this criminal gang APC!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83177194:
Bayelsans, wise up.
You know where the shoes hurt.
Save the lives of your unborn children.
We outsider have no say in this.

Goodluck (not Jonathan) to you guys.

God bless Bayelsa state.
God bless Nigeria.

We rise!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by coconat(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2019
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS HAS BEEN D NARRATIVE. ATIMES I WISH AM NOT A BAYELSAN TRUTH B TOLD, PDP HAS LOST DOMINANCE AS IT STANDS. HERE EXCEPT DEY RIG D ELECTION IN FAVOUR OF PDP. AM NOT A POLITICIAN PLS DONT QUOTE ME.
Tydata:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by coconat(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Y NOT TEL URSELF D TRUT 4 ONCE? EVEN D BLIND KNOWS WHATS UP IN DS OUR BAYELSA
Jamesilvar:
See this lying thief with this criminal gang APC!
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by coconat(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2019
PPLE R TALKIN HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT,INSECURITY, ETC U R HERE TALKING OF INABILITY 2 EXPRESS... NA GRAMA WE NEED? C MATA O MY PPLE
Ebios:
He won't win oh....
A man who can't boldly express himself will be doing d bids of he who can do so....
We won't allow junior Petroleum Minister, Sylva to rule through him
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by coconat(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
PPLE R TALKIN HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT,INSECURITY, ETC U R HERE TALKING OF INABILITY 2 EXPRESS... NA GRAMA WE NEED? C MATA O MY PPLE
Ebios:
He should first learn how to express himself clearly and confidently before thinking of the development of Bayelsa
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by switspin(f): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2019
Commentor:

Try another party.

What change did APC bring to Nigeria if not hardship, change isnt always the answer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by fergie001: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
RichDad1:
If only they will listen.
How will they listen when your party says "there is no hunger in the land"?
Which hunger issue does he want to solve again?

1 Like

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by uyomeyo: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Someone that pays salaries of about 8000 people in the state hungry? You better guard those wriggling fingers you used to type out your ignorance.
EastGold:
Another guy man
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by April4th(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2019
netpro:
I advice David Lyon to campaign vigorously, meet every stakeholder across party lines, campaign in person in every community, rollout location-stamped projects proposals, outline empower programmes for the youths, elderly, children and the skilled that will commence the very first month as Governor. Campaign and discuss those in Town Hall stops.

This Election is Winnable.

He should get an estimate of the States salary and pensions debt profile and a very clear plan on paying it off in the first 4 to 6 months as Governor.

It’s winnable, but with the likes of Timipre Sylva the drug addict and Peremobowei Ebebi the cultist in his corner, I doubt Bayelsans will want to go down that road again. Trust me

1 Like

Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by netpro(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2019
April4th:

It’s winnable, but with the likes of Timipre Sylva the drug addict and Peremobowei Ebebi the cultist in his corner, I doubt Bayelsans will want to go down that road again. Trust me

For any drug cultist you can find in Lyon's camp, there are many more with Dickson.

This Election is not about anyone other than the candidates and the interests of the people of Bayelsa State. It is not even about we the outsiders.
Re: David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness by April4th(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2019
netpro:

For any drug cultist you can find in Lyon's camp, there are many more with Dickson.

This Election is not about anyone other than the candidates and the interests of the people of Bayelsa State. It is not even about we the outsiders.

And who told you I’m an outsider? I’m a stake holder and former Salga youth chairman, I have vested interest in the well being of my state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration / Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Delta / PDP Youth Leader Petitions US, UK, Germany, Accuses Apc Of Political Intimidatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.