Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres (839 Views)

Nigerian Poachers Arrested With Snake Skins, Heads Of Monkeys At Nigerien Border / Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Chinekepikin: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2019
The was a mild drama in agbor, as angry wife uses a sacrifice made with snake to send a message to her husband’s mistress.

The angry wife puts the snake sacrifice in front of the shop of the woman who's sleeping with her husband this happened in Agbor, Delta state.

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qr_q-nzcP/

SOURCE:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/wife-uses-sacrifice-made-with-snake-to.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Chinekepikin: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2019

Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Hian
Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Born2Breed(f): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2019
Igbontor
Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by donstan18: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Only an ignorant person will say that charms aren't real.

1 Like

Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Fadomero(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2019
If this shit is true then even my dik must take caution
Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by dominique(f): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2019
The lengths some women go to keep a marriage though.
Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Seventy7kings: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2019
WTF
Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Is the side bae raping the husband??

I still don’t get the rational behind attacking the side chick Of a cheating husband..won’t he just get another side chick when u chase one away.??
....I have a view....is it that when u women see that ur husband’s side babe is far better than u, u feel intimidated, inferiority complex sets in and kinda feel the husband has been managing u all this while and he could have done better than marrying a low budget. U result to scaring/ chasing the competition away..

because I’ve noticed a lot that when a man cheats with a low budget babe in very low class to the wife... the action is usually different, it either leads to divorce cos it’s like the lady cant imagine herself sleeping with a man that stoop so low to Straff for example a pepper or bread seller when he has for example a “mercy Johnson or Genevieve nnaji ” at home

women..u do this a lot, please make me understand this

2 Likes

Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by carzola(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Love the way ladies go out
Of their way to hold on to a sweet
Diccck.

Can't wait to limit my sugar cane to one kpekus.
Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by Ibile77(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2019
A very strong message.
Re: Wife Uses A Sacrifice Made With Snake To Send A Message To Her Husband’s Mistres by PabloAndreas(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
dominique:
The lengths some women go to keep a marriage though.
some women also go to the same lengths and even more to break a marriage

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Who Dresses Like Lady To Defraud Men Caught, Striped / New Gift Card Scammer Cwoidview.com / Police Arrests Smart Adeyemi, One Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.