Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) (291 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Soul / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2019
— "And the Lord said, “You did nothing for that plant. You did not make it grow. It grew up in the night, and the next day it died. And now you are sad about it. If you can get upset over a plant, surely I can feel sorry for a big city like Nineveh. There are many people and animals in that city . There are more than 120,000 people there who did not know they were doing wrong.” — Jonah 4:10-11

— “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.” —Luke 15:4-7

— " If you see that your enemy’s donkey has fallen because its load is too heavy, do not leave it there. You must help your enemy get the donkey back on its feet." - Exodus 23:5

— “A wolf will reside with a lamb, and a leopard will lie down with a young goat; an ox and a young lion will graze together, as a small child leads them along. A cow and a bear will graze together, their young will lie down together. A lion, like an ox, will eat straw. A baby will play over the hole of a snake; over the nest of a serpent an infant will put his hand. They will no longer injure or destroy on my entire royal mountain. For there will be universal submission to the Lord’s sovereignty, just as the waters completely cover the sea." — Isaiah 11:6-9

— "The Lord is full of loving-favor and pity, slow to anger and great in loving-kindness. The Lord is good to all. And His loving-kindness is over all His works. All Your works will give thanks to You, O Lord. And all those who belong to You will honor You. They will speak of the shining-greatness of Your holy nation, and talk of Your power."—Psalm 145:8-11

—." He provides the animals with their food, and the young ravens, what they cry for . He is not impressed by the strength of a horse; He does not value the power of a man. The Lord values those who fear Him, those who put their hope in His faithful love."Psalm 147:9-11

— “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:3-4.

— “Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9.

— “Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.” Exodus 19:5.

—“For the Lord will not cast off His people, nor will He forsake His inheritance.” Psalm 94:14.

“For God so loved that world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” — John 3:16.
Re: From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2019
shinexty talk to me here. I don't want to check my email now. @shinexty
Re: From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) by 247NAIJAupdates: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2019
May God help us
Re: From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
— "And the Lord said, “You did nothing for that plant. You did not make it grow. It grew up in the night, and the next day it died. And now you are sad about it. If you can get upset over a plant, surely I can feel sorry for a big city like Nineveh. There are many people and animals in that city . There are more than 120,000 people there who did not know they were doing wrong.” — Jonah 4:10-11

— “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.” —Luke 15:4-7

— " If you see that your enemy’s donkey has fallen because its load is too heavy, do not leave it there. You must help your enemy get the donkey back on its feet." - Exodus 23:5

— “A wolf will reside with a lamb, and a leopard will lie down with a young goat; an ox and a young lion will graze together, as a small child leads them along. A cow and a bear will graze together, their young will lie down together. A lion, like an ox, will eat straw. A baby will play over the hole of a snake; over the nest of a serpent an infant will put his hand. They will no longer injure or destroy on my entire royal mountain. For there will be universal submission to the Lord’s sovereignty, just as the waters completely cover the sea." — Isaiah 11:6-9

— "The Lord is full of loving-favor and pity, slow to anger and great in loving-kindness. The Lord is good to all. And His loving-kindness is over all His works. All Your works will give thanks to You, O Lord. And all those who belong to You will honor You. They will speak of the shining-greatness of Your holy nation, and talk of Your power."—Psalm 145:8-11

—." He provides the animals with their food, and the young ravens, what they cry for . He is not impressed by the strength of a horse; He does not value the power of a man. The Lord values those who fear Him, those who put their hope in His faithful love."Psalm 147:9-11

— “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:3-4.

— “Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9.

— “Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.” Exodus 19:5.

—“For the Lord will not cast off His people, nor will He forsake His inheritance.” Psalm 94:14.

“For God so loved that world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” — John 3:16.

Re: From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: From GOD Of Love. (love HIM Back With All Your Heart And Soul) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

'

(1) (Reply)

Growing Into Maturity. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Writes And Fails Exams / What Determines A Person's Gender: The Mind Or Sex Organ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.