Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Scammer / Fraud Alert: Ahmed O. Adeyinka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer / Fraud Alert: Ahmed O. Adeyinka (420 Views)

Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer / Fraud Alert: Ahmed O. Adeyinka by pained: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2019
SCAMMER/FRAUD ALERT :

AHMED O. ADEYINKA

Popularly known as—> ahmtech

All bank account he uses:

First Bank——> 3098931067

GTBANK——-> 0050982467

Zenith Bank—> 2189336985

Phone number—> 08169959022

Nairaland Profile—-> https://www.nairaland.com/ahmtech93

How he managed to scammed a crypto currency group he created:

He started the crypto group 2017 as this messiah sent from above were he buy/sell crypto currencies major on bitcoin, he was so sincere and genuine. He gave free crypto trade classes and guidelines and also dedicate his time to listen to your crypto problem and profound a solution.

I personally traded or buy coins from him and sell to him simultaneously, Have deal with him multiple times and he delivered successfully. He so much build up trust on so many people heart and he got lots of recommendations from multiple people in the group! I recommend him to my friends outside the country do to the trust I have in him.

Mission accomplished ( win the heart of all in the group), Now he strike! Late 2018 November I started getting this vibes of this guy being a ripper/scammer from members in the group, They will sell bitcoin to him and this ahmtech will pay half of the sum and hold the other money and give excuses that his china buyer/supplier ran away with the bitcoin and all. He will tell the seller to wait for days which will turn to weeks and weeks turn months and so on, The seller which is the member in the group will be frustrated and forgone or angrily leave the group.

This process continue untill March when I confirm it because lots of people has been complaining but we didn’t take them serious or don’t trust their accusations, some we just tell them to bear with him that he is reliable, now it’s my turn to get the share of the true identity of ahmtech- I contacted him to buy some coin worth 223k worth, immediately I sent him the money it has been from one story to another, same China bitcoin supplier story seize the coin bla bla .

I have disturbed and called endlessly which he manage to pay refund 80k and agreed to complete the others but up till now am writing this, the rest money has gone. This is what he does to multiple people in the group.

While all this scammed is going on, unknown people base on recommendations fell most for this as he toke his time to scam them all. Note that if you’re buying bitcoin from him and you send him naira he will come up with the excuses of Bank froze his account and all, But if you are selling bitcoin to him he will come up with the story of his China supplier ran away with the bitcoin and all.

I can’t cover all that happened as he also ripp people who gave him money to trade for them.

I decide to write this because he just SCAMMED someone 1million naira in the group and exit the group. The person sent him 1million naira for bitcoin purchase/transaction, immediately he got the money he Enter extinction and no were to be found.

I in person lost 143k to him but that’s not a problem because I know he will create another group or develop another community and do same.

Getting a petition cost more than 200k that’s why lots of people left him. So any body who intend to do business or anything financially with this person should run for his life. Ahmtech you gonna find all the people you scammed one after the other and pay.

Re: Scammer / Fraud Alert: Ahmed O. Adeyinka by pained: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2019
here

Re: Scammer / Fraud Alert: Ahmed O. Adeyinka by Mariesio: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2019
pained:
SCAMMER/FRAUD ALERT :

AHMED O. ADEYINKA

Popularly known as—> ahmtech

All bank account he uses:

First Bank——> 3098931067

GTBANK——-> 0050982467

Zenith Bank—> 2189336985

Phone number—> 08169959022

Nairaland Profile—-> https://www.nairaland.com/ahmtech93

How he managed to scammed a crypto currency group he created:

He started the crypto group 2017 as this messiah sent from above were he buy/sell crypto currencies major on bitcoin, he was so sincere and genuine. He gave free crypto trade classes and guidelines and also dedicate his time to listen to your crypto problem and profound a solution.

I personally traded or buy coins from him and sell to him simultaneously, Have deal with him multiple times and he delivered successfully. He so much build up trust on so many people heart and he got lots of recommendations from multiple people in the group! I recommend him to my friends outside the country do to the trust I have in him.

Mission accomplished ( win the heart of all in the group), Now he strike! Late 2018 November I started getting this vibes of this guy being a ripper/scammer from members in the group, They will sell bitcoin to him and this ahmtech will pay half of the sum and hold the other money and give excuses that his china buyer/supplier ran away with the bitcoin and all. He will tell the seller to wait for days which will turn to weeks and weeks turn months and so on, The seller which is the member in the group will be frustrated and forgone or angrily leave the group.

This process continue untill March when I confirm it because lots of people has been complaining but we didn’t take them serious or don’t trust their accusations, some we just tell them to bear with him that he is reliable, now it’s my turn to get the share of the true identity of ahmtech- I contacted him to buy some coin worth 223k worth, immediately I sent him the money it has been from one story to another, same China bitcoin supplier story seize the coin bla bla .

I have disturbed and called endlessly which he manage to pay refund 80k and agreed to complete the others but up till now am writing this, the rest money has gone. This is what he does to multiple people in the group.

While all this scammed is going on, unknown people base on recommendations fell most for this as he toke his time to scam them all. Note that if you’re buying bitcoin from him and you send him naira he will come up with the excuses of Bank froze his account and all, But if you are selling bitcoin to him he will come up with the story of his China supplier ran away with the bitcoin and all.

I can’t cover all that happened as he also ripp people who gave him money to trade for them.

I decide to write this because he just SCAMMED someone 1million naira in the group and exit the group. The person sent him 1million naira for bitcoin purchase/transaction, immediately he got the money he Enter extinction and no were to be found.

I in person lost 143k to him but that’s not a problem because I know he will create another group or develop another community and do same.

Getting a petition cost more than 200k that’s why lots of people left him. So any body who intend to do business or anything financially with this person should run for his life. Ahmtech you gonna find all the people you scammed one after the other and pay.

Re: Scammer / Fraud Alert: Ahmed O. Adeyinka by lageko: 5:09am On Oct 17, 2019
This is another scammer that hacks peoples facebook and whatsapp account. pretending to be an agent of a crypto currency site.please be careful with whom u chat on socialmedia.

Ihejiofor kelechi 3940007093 ECO BANK .This is the bank name,acct nos that he uses.

Acct name Ihejiofor Kelechi
Act nos. 3940007093
Bank. Eco Bank

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Soldiers For Kidnapping And Robbery / Woman Caught With Smuggled Rice Hidden In Her Body / 84-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.