Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World (33246 Views)

Ansu Fati Becomes Spain's Second Youngest International Of All Time / Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 / Impressive, Keep It Up: How Super Eagles Rated Vs Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2019
grin

Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

NgadaAwo, NkitaAla... how far na? grin

You're doing a great job and ur village pple are very pleased indeed. Keep it up.
[/s]
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by renewable1(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by YorubaNinja: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2019
AgnesIkpunnu2:
[s][/s]

NkitaAla... grin

I can see the mods are doing a great job. grin
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

NkitaAla... grin

I can see the mods are doing a great job. grin
[/s]
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by YorubaNinja: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
AgnesIkpunnu2:
[s][/s]

I pray God heals ur cerebral palsy... grin
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
sunnychibs:
Good

Qatar 2022 is ours if only Gernot will replaced.
Wake up! Wake up! Over expectation is a bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by majamajic(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
average age of team that has won the world cup is 27.1
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by majamajic(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
JonOlive:
I wish Rohr were a tactician. Granted he has done well scouting these young talents. But to turn them into a trophy winning side, I doubt his capabilities

u don't win trophies with that age limit , they need move on as a unit for like next 3 yrs when the average age gets to 27
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

NgadaAwo, NkitaAla... how far na? grin

You're doing a great job and ur village pple are very pleased indeed. Keep it up.
[/s]
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:

I pray God heals ur cerebral palsy... grin
[/s]
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by topcin: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:

You are not a real niggarrr!

We have no young shit that we are actually grooming
This young lad pretends to be young now and talented but actually they have no talent. Years later they will be flop

That was how we all rely on Bros Mikel only for him to turn into a "back pass master"
Who go believe say na Mikel obi and them Fernando Llorent, David Silva, Cesc Fàbregas, Roberto Jimenes, Lionel Messi, Sergio Agüero, juanfran, radamel falcao, Felipe Luis were age mate and even played youth ball together

I dey shame for that boy i swear

Mikel Only try self, where is Taiye Taiwo
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by smogia: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2019
should we them tell pls[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by Stephendeals: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:

This young lad pretends to be young now and talented but actually they have no talent. Years later they will be flop

That was how we all rely on Bros Mikel only for him to turn into a "back pass master"
Who go believe say na Mikel obi and them Fernando Llorent, David Silva, Cesc Fàbregas, Roberto Jimenes, Lionel Messi, Sergio Agüero, juanfran, radamel falcao, Felipe Luis were age mate and even played youth ball together

can you go on to name other players in that youth step up also? not all youth prospect excel later in their careers, excelling is also down to hardwork also. Mikel really fall hand because expectation was high as we thought we have gotten a suitable replacement for JayJay
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by sizer07: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you know you know

Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by DelphiOracle(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
nakaman:
should we celebrate this
yes
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by carule(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Uzoho indeed in his twenties. Funny
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by Arotemi: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Slawormir:

no shame for him o because he has excelled in his choosen career.have you in yours? Babel of Holland for instance was his mate at youth level.what has happened to others (including outside of Nigeria) that were his mates?
Re: Super Eagles Rated Second Youngest National Team In The World by seenga(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Good, you figured it out. You are a genius.

So you still think flying is the only way through you which you can leave the shores of a country I take back my words. You are not so smart after all. Come on stow away or board or a ship. Or better still use the ancient trade routes of the Sahara desert and thank me later.

i dont like travelling by water, and i cant stand those routes. heard many ugly tales about'em and cant risk my life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lampard Breaks His Hand Celebrating Everton Win Against Newcastle / Rabiu Ibrahim Collapsed On The Pitch, Rushed To Hospital / Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.