Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Interlocking Paving Stones. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interlocking Paving Stones. (762 Views)

Interlocking Paving Stones Installation with a Difference / Interlocking Paving Stone In Lagos, Nigeria / Decorative Interlocking Paving Stones Sales And Installations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interlocking Paving Stones. by Collyrosy(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Good morning sir/Madam, I am Arc. Kolapo Akanbi the M.D. Mascot Design Mentor.
I wish to introduce you to my very strong, durable and reliable paving stones, tagged "ROUGH STONES".
Its the best I suggest you use for your building compounds and your road construction,because:-
It is durable
Easy to maintain
Strong, (an average of 25KN).
Reasonable Price.
Above all it is of high quality standard.
Our company deals with production and installation of paving stones and other concrete works, which include precast fencing materials, ground beam construction, insitu and pre-cast drain walls.
Kindly patronize us.
We promise to you the best quality of job and timely delivery of jobs.
Contact numbers-- 08067422106, 08056586015.

Re: Interlocking Paving Stones. by Onyechiyelugo: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
ENUZED Global Services
Our services:
1. Landscaping - Interlocking stones and concrete stamp
2. Road design and construction
3. Drainage design and construction
4. Building design and construction

Landscaping for residential and public buildings; public parks, college campuses, shopping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge kerbs and curves; walkways and green areas.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished level.

Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call/WhatsApp: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Neat Properties? Cheap And Neat 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Abuja / Amity Estate Sangotedo @ N3m Initial Deposit / Newly Built 3bedroom Bungalow With BQ At Unity Homes Ajah For 34M Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.