Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Coach Rohr Should Stop Inviting These Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Rohr Should Stop Inviting These Players (510 Views)

Football Fans Can You Guess These Players? / Breach Of Contract: Gernot Rohr Should Be Sacked As Super Eagles' Coach / Coach Rohr Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Semi Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coach Rohr Should Stop Inviting These Players by Ken4Christ: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2019
I am not a coach but I do know players that are good by watching. There are a few players I don't know what merits they have for being included in the national team. The first on the list is Onuachu. I have never seen him play any good game.

The second is Moses Simon. He is not a poor player but I think we deserve better players. He certainly cannot be compared with the likes of Victor Moses.

Even Iwobi needs to step up his game if he wants to remain a regular player. Our coach should please get the video of the US 94 team and see how they made world champions like Italy look like ordinary team.

We are not supposed to be celebrating draw with Brazil. They are beatable. We have good players in and outside the country. The coach should please scout for better players and build a stronger team that can play any world best.

(1) (Reply)

(Download Video) Chelsea Vs Newcastle United 1-0 All Match Goals & Highlights / ... / The True Story Of Ansu Fati (the Next Messi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.