Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? (2083 Views)

10 Sexist Scenarios That Women Face At Work / Is There Something Inconsequential That People Do At Work That Irritates You? / Should Social Networks Be Blocked At Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by folushola(f): 7:49am On May 21, 2007
What sites do you visit when you are bored at work?
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 21, 2007
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by cutesy(f): 4:17pm On May 21, 2007
I usually log on to Nairaland  grin. Also, I IM all those people I have been too lazy to visit.

I also google the first thing that comes to my mind!!! Lol! wink
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by dominobaby(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2007
Its not just when i'm bored, but when i can, through my phone, and its mostly nairaland or i google up something!
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by Rlst84sale(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2007
More time on Niaraland than any other site since I learnt of Nairaland. Of course my yahoo and MSN messengers stay on as long as I'm at work.
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 24, 2007
www.nairaland.com, www.sunnewsonline.com/www.punchontheweb.com.
It seems I'm becoming more of naraland aficionado these days!! And You cheesy
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by abrashaola(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2007
When am bored at work, i quickly log on Arsenal.com to see my gee or sign in my messenger to see if any of friend is online.[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by TAEMI(f): 6:45pm On May 26, 2007
WEN IM BORED, I GO TO WWW.LYRICS.COM
wink
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by minniepoe(f): 2:52pm On May 28, 2007
when i'm bored at work, i go to youtube.com, listen to some souful music, google up something and i also visit nairaland
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by 3dhunter(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2007
http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/nigeria.htm
nairaland.com
cnn.com
google.com
it all depends on my mood
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by efuah(f): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2007
nairaland
myjoyonline.com
google.com
msn.com
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by desorlah(f): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2007
i visit nairaland, hi5, or google up something.
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by DoubleN(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2007
its usually nairaland and hi5.com
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by bebe4u(f): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
When im bored, i rush straight to nairaland.com, bbc.com, thesarus on line to learn new stuff.also my yahoo msg is on to check who i can chat with
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by peacettw: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2011
I guess this was the era when Facebook was yet to exist
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by Donshegxy10(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2011
peacettw:

I guess this was the era when Facebook was yet to exist
yes oh, check date, always facebooking, nairaland, googleing.
Re: What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? by yodiyokun(f): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
gmail; patternreview.com; longahircareforum; my google reader; nairaland. Not in that order! depends on my mood and how many minutes I got.

I hardly facebook and I do not IM. I used to do CNN and dailykos but I stopped that after Obama won!

ETA linkedin

(1) (Reply)

Help A Linguist / Hse Beginner / Learn Financial Modeling & Its Core Concepts-free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.