Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! (1039 Views)

FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / No Evidence To Prosecute 33 Indicted SARS Operatives - AGF's Committee / Patience Jonathan Tenders Video Evidence To Explain How She Got $8.4m And N7.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by supercase1(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
!!!!!!!! This is a serious issue and I have decided to address it on this thread!!!! B4 we start let's know the definition of a zombie
a. a half dead person
b. Someone that can not reason with his brain
U see for Nigerians to be suffering in this government,smiling, complaining and yet still support and defend this evil govt means that zombie epidemic is high in Nigeria now let's consider the following
A.high cost of living
B.increased rate of corruption and impunity by the ruling party and faithfuls
C.worsening security situations
D.lack of power supply
E.inability to create employment by the govt F.high illiteracy and religion intolerance rate in a certain region of the country
G.lack of foreign investment by foreign personnel in the country
H.poorly maintained fed institutions,road and agencies desipite high oil revenue and taxes
I.ability not to differentiate between a scammer and an intending to scam politicial parties and politians therefore making a decision between either a black devil and red devil
G.a total crackdown on you by your fellow citizens when u try to raise credible points on our cause for survival or how things ought to be done properly
........ These are symptoms and signs that 90% of Nigerians had been infected with this zombie virus and something has to be done about it because it's is spreading fast.!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by Jimi24: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2019
supercase1:
!!!!!!!! This is a serious issue and I have decided to address it on this thread!!!! B4 we start let's know the definition of a zombie
a. a half dead person
b. Someone that can not reason with his brain
U see for Nigerians to be suffering in this government and yet still support and defend this evil govt means that zombie epidemic is high in Nigeria now let's consider the following
A.high cost of living
B.increased rate of corruption and impunity by the ruling party and faithfuls
C.worsening security situations
D.lack of power supply
E.ability to create unemployment by part of the govt
F.lack of foreign investment by foreign personnel in the country
G.poorly maintained fed institutions,road and agencies desipite high oil revenue and taxes
F.ability not to differentiate between a scammer and an intending to scam politicial parties therefore making a dcieving between either a black devil and red devil
G.a total crackdown on you by your fellow citizens when u try to raise credible points on our cause for survival or how things ought to be done properly
........ These are symptoms and signs that 90% of Nigerians had been infected with this zombie virus and something has to be done about it.!!!!!!

PMB government is resetting all brains. The solution that will tackle all ills is taxation reform. Let everybody pay up to 25% tax at least from okada rider to perm sec. If you dont see this as the real national restructuring then you are the one that is a dunce.

When everybody pays his tax (CORRECTLY) this country will change. All the sentiment you.have for your tribesmen who sell you tribal superiority to steal your tax money will.dry up
You will demand public service for your taxes. Politicians will be tied to trucks and driven around the town.square luke they did in S. America early this month.

I thank.God for PMB. For tax net expansion, border closure and anti corruption fight. Of course its painful, of course its annoying if you are a PDP supporter. However it is necessary. The pain and the anger are completely irrelevant. Pain, anger, anxiety, stress, joy, happiness, success and failure its only the living that feel them and we thank God we are living but if they are necessary for progress we will endure them. Otherwise if its too much for you, try to forment social trouble and reap consequences.

1 Like

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by Vulcanheph(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
The Zombies You are talkin about are all over Nairaland.....their king sells imaginary Rotten meat

2 Likes

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by supercase1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
The Zombies You are talkin about are all over Nairaland.....their king sells imaginary Rotten meat
u mean the oga kpata kpata1 of BMC defend counsel
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by supercase1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimi24:

PMB government is resetting all brains. The solution that will tackle all ills is taxation reform. Let everybody pay up to 25% tax at least from okada rider to perm sec. If you dont see this as the real national restructuring then you are the one that is a dunce.

When everybody pays his tax (CORRECTLY) this country will change. All the sentiment you.have for your tribesmen who sell you tribal superiority to steal your tax money will.dry up
You will demand public service for your taxes. Politicians will be tied to trucks and driven around the town.square luke they did in S. America early this month.

I thank.God for PMB. For tax net expansion, border closure and anti corruption fight. Of course its painful, of course its annoying if you are a PDP supporter. However it is necessary. The pain and the anger are completely irrelevant. Pain, anger, anxiety, stress, joy, happiness, success and failure its only the living that feel them and we thank God we are living but if they are necessary for progress we will endure them. Otherwise if its too much for you, try to forment social trouble and reap consequences.
Pls stop hallucinating!!!!!! If u know how much Nigeria makes from crude oil alone!!!!!!!! ! !!!! Other sources of revenues, or levies are excluded oo!!!!! u won't be saying this! !!!!!! We couldn't use oil money and customs money na tax money we go use well abi!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by power50: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Will your tax money be used to improve your life? If not, you are simply wasting your money feeding people in Abuja.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by surgical: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Has sarki resigned

2 Likes

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by surgical: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
supercase1:

Pls stop hallucinating!!!!!! If u know how much Nigeria makes from crude oil alone!!!!!!!! ! !!!! Other sources of revenues, or levies are excluded oo!!!!! u won't be saying this! !!!!!! We couldn't use oil money and customs money na tax money we go use well abi!!!!!
That is their style,very subtle,they brain wash people to accept their evil agenda and make it look harmless,that was how they were able to recruit a lot of Zombies because those ones are less discerning

2 Likes

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by Vulcanheph(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
surgical:
Has sarki resigned
No but i'm sure he is already getting Tired and i think he has a job that keeps him Busy unlike the Idiotic Vulture Meat seller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by surgical: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:

No but i'm sure he is already getting Tired and i think he has a job that keeps him Busy unlike the Idiotic Vulture Meat seller.
ok

1 Like

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by GodisGreat4vr: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Perfect description of a zombie in hibernation and active service...
Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by etrouble: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
One wailer is about to commit suicide. Just do it in your house, don't come and dirty our street with your corpse.
Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by FEGNO: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Some people are just dreaming, hoping against hope. For the guy calling on 25% tax, let me ask if the tax is for the South alone or will it be applied also in the North because last i checked, as the Nigerian police is harrassing keke and okada all over the South south and Eastern States for lack of papers, Northerners drive their keke and okada for years without even bothering to register the vehicles and yet suffer no police harrassment. Same with VAT.

1 Like

Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by respect80(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Some of the zombies visited this thread already.
I'm out pls. Can't share a space with zombies.
Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by globalresource: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by supercase1(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2019
GodisGreat4vr:

Perfect description of a zombie in hibernation and active service...
Zombie apocalypse 2016 grin grin
Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by supercase1(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2019
etrouble:
One wailer is about to commit suicide. Just do it in your house, don't come and dirty our street with your corpse.
Ur eye go soon clear no worry na small small grin
Re: Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! by supercase1(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2019
respect80:
Some of the zombies visited this thread already.
I'm out pls. Can't share a space with zombies.
U no wan catch d infection abi grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveals Legitimate Aircraft Purchase / BRT Bus Fares To Increase Soon Says Tinubu / Osinbajo Revolutionized Judiciary In Nigeria – Emir Of Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.