Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke (35756 Views)

Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by adejonny: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
Kumuyi and his new bride
By Femi Adesina (kulikulii@yahoo.com, 08055001928)
Friday, November 05, 2010

Like a thief in the night, the news crept in on us. Holiness preacher and General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Folorunsho Kumuyi, had got married again, 18 months after his wife of 29 years, Abiodun, passed away. The deed was done at a quiet ceremony in London, the United Kingdom.

The news elicited different kinds of emotions in different people. Most members of the Deeper Life Church, we are told, welcomed it with rapturous joy. At 69 (the man’s age had erroneously been given as 71 by the newspaper that first published the report) the G. S (as he’s fondly called) sure deserves a companion, a helpmeet and confidant. Yes, she may not replace the late Abiodun whose shoes seem too large to step into, but at least she would fill a vacuum in the man’s life and home.

But then, the rumour mill also went abuzz. And I read all sorts of things on the Internet, some silly, others laughable. Kumuyi had married a divorcee. No, she was a widow. No, no, she was Abiodun’s closest friend. And why must the preacher marry his late wife’s friend. Why must he even marry again? Can’t he hold his body, and why must he marry just 18 months after the passage of his wife? It means he must have been eyeing the woman, even while Abiodun was here. Blah, blah, and more blahs. A lot of the comments bordered on what the Good Book calls “speaking evil of dignities.”

To douse speculations and clear the air, the secretary of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor L. P. Nnadozie, had to issue a press statement. Yes, on October 13, 2010, in London, Kumuyi had married Ms Esther Folashade Aduke Blaize, 65. She was the Administrator of the church in London, had never been married before, and had committed her life to the full service of the Lord. Guests were entertained after the event at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, London. A video recorded of the wedding was later shown to members of the church round the country.

First, to the cynics and sceptics. Why can’t Kumuyi marry again, if he chooses to? What law of God, or of man, has he broken? How many men can truly operate maximally without their wives, even at prime age, not to talk of at 69? He needs to go on a preaching trip, as Kumuyi has been doing so much lately, and he is the one to pack the bag himself. Oh, where are the socks, the ties, the shirts, toothbrush, tooth paste? Where is the second leg of this shoe, where is the belt?

The man would be in such jumble from packing, and half the message would have disappeared from his mind by the time he gets onto the altar. Or he allows devout and devoted women in the church to assist with all the chores, and the rumour mills are agog again. What was pastor doing in the room with that woman who was helping him to pack? Why must she be the one to cook his meals all the time, now she even washes his clothes? Is she not spending too much time with our pastor? And the innocent man is either exposed to risks or baseless suspicions. Getting a new wife seemed the best bet.

Oh, he married his late wife’s best friend. So, he should have married her enemy? At 69, he should be playing the Romeo, wooing young damsels, and attending intending couples class, when the field is already white, waiting for harvest?

Can’t he hold his body? Why must he marry just 18 months after Abiodun died? It is better to marry than to burn with passion, says the Good Book. But do you think a man burning with passion will go for a 65-year-old? Would you? While not being a member of Deeper Life Church, I sincerely believe conjugal passion must have been one of the least considerations in this union. If that was the reason, there were ladies in their 30s or 40s, who would gladly say ‘I do.’ And those who think Kumuyi could not ‘hold his body’ do not seem to know this fervent, almost ascetic preacher, who burst on the gospel scene in 1973 with Bible study meetings organised at his University of Lagos home, where he was a lecturer.

Those who started with Kumuyi said the man never really intended to marry. And he said as much to his hearers. When he eventually married Abiodun in 1980, at a time he was already knocking hard at 40 (he was 39, actually) he had to do a lot of explaining to his flock. He articulated it this way in the book Deeper Life, written by Alan Isaacson:

“On the issue of marriage, all the things said about us were true. I read much of John Wesley who had a bad marital life. I also read Charles Finney, and a lot of others. So I would teach that marriage was acceptable, but that they would have difficulties, and it would limit their time. We wanted the evangelism to go on, and Jesus could return at any time. But even before I get married, we were piping down, because I saw that more adults were coming to the Bible study… things changed over the years, because of increasing maturity. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, but now that I am an adult…”

The press statement by the church secretary said members and leaders were the ones who led a delegation to Kumuyi, and prevailed on him to marry again. It was a good move, but I believe the final decision still rested with the preacher. And he took it. Those saying and writing those funny things, particularly on the Internet, do not seem to realise that the man has his right, even though he preaches self-abnegation with a passion.

To marry again or not was his decision to take, and he has taken it. Finito. No one is hurt, no law is broken, whether human or divine.
Madam Aduke Blaize has blazed into Kumuyi’s life at 65. I’m sure she never in her wildest dreams gave marriage a thought again. As a teenager, yes. In her 20s, 30s, even up till her 40s. But at 65? “At seventeen years many their fortunes seek, but at fourscore it is too late a week” (Shakespeare). The lesson is that with God, it is never over till it’s over. At 65, Aduke is now a married woman. Can you beat that?

Another lesson. When we want something so passionately, and God does not seem to be moving at the pace we desire, we chart or own course, help God to do it by our own means, or we go completely away from Him. Not Aduke. Like Elizabeth and Zechariah of old, though without their own biological child, they continued serving the Lord faithfully, till God gave them a baby who became the forerunner of Jesus Christ. Even when what you desire seems to tarry, wait for it. (Am I sounding like a preacher? Please bear with me).

I may not need to say this to the new bride, who is really quite mature spiritually and physically. But let me say it all the same. Don’t struggle with Abiodun Kumuyi’s shadows. She was a larger than life woman. She finished her course, and has gone to her reward. Her footprints will always be there, so don’t try to obliterate them, or compete unnecessarily. Former Information Minister, Sir (Chief) Alex Akinyele adored Yvonne, his first wife. In fact, he called her a god, whom he worshipped. Yvonne died, and Akinyele married the Indian, Lady Maria. And the latter began to compete with Yvonne’s memory. It was one of the reasons the marriage did not work. I know Madam Aduke would know better than behave like Lady Maria.

A lesson the Deeper Life Bible Church must learn from all this. In information management, it is better to be proactive than to be reactive. All the rumours and petty gossips would have been avoided, if a press statement had been issued before the wedding, introducing the bride to the public. They wouldn’t then have to do any damage control as we’ve seen. Walk the old path by all means (it’s safe) but open up a bit, as this is the 21st century.

I know it’s past the manner of women for the new bride. But it was also same for Sarah, who had Isaac at 90. Jerry and John, Kumuyi’s sons by Abiodun, would really not mind a biological sister. Miracles still happen, or don’t you think? We won’t complain if God does it again.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/37861/1/kumuyi-and-his-new-bride.html
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by tpia5: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2010

I know it’s past the manner of women for the new bride. But it was also same for Sarah, who had Isaac at 90. Jerry and John, Kumuyi’s sons by Abiodun, would really not mind a biological sister. Miracles still happen, or don’t you think? We won’t complain if God does it again.

oh God.

people, please for the love of all things holy, stop ridiculing yourselves in this manner.

gosh, has everyone taken leave of their frigging senses?

the issue isnt whether the wife can have a baby at age 80 or if it's better to marry than to burn.

the problem is some things simply cant be explained away!!!!!!!

just keep quiet if you have no reply to the questions springing up!!!
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by nuclearboy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Tpia:

Sorry but please, what are the "questions springing up"?

I think the OP just gave his own view and whist it may seem wrong to you, it obviously seems ok in his estimation smiley
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by tpia5: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2010
^^honestly, i find the entire write up totally daft and i'm wondering if it's meant to be a farce?

seriously, what was this guy thinking?

whether it's his opinion or not, he really should have kept quiet.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by nuclearboy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
Tpia:

You >> A Total Wonder! smiley grin
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by adejonny: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
Tpia,

Na waoh for u
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by adejonny: 12:18am On Nov 10, 2010
I see nothing daft about the writ up
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by SisiKill1: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2010
I think the entire article is someone's lame attempt at being facetious. What is all that crapola about picking socks, packing bags, unpacking bags, looking for tie, where are the shoes (yeah it seems the good pastor must be some brainless twit who doesn't know how to do simple things himself) and If it's because of these issues he had to remarry, then wouldn't it have been easier to hire a valet??!!

Stupid article!

1 Like

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by MyJoe: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2010
Yes, tpia. Would you be so kind to restate some of these questions springing up?

nuclearboy:

I think the OP just gave his own view and whist it may seem wrong to you, it obviously seems ok in his estimation  smiley
Yes. Actually all these explanations are unnecessary. What the man did is in perfect order. Sometimes I just can't understand human beings and the things they censure.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
adejonny:

A lesson the Deeper Life Bible Church must learn from all this. In information management, it is better to be proactive than to be reactive. All the rumours and petty gossips would have been avoided, if a press statement had been issued before the wedding, introducing the bride to the public. They wouldn’t then have to do any damage control as we’ve seen. Walk the old path by all means (it’s safe) but open up a bit, as this is the 21st century.
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/37861/1/kumuyi-and-his-new-bride.html

Let them say.  Folks will always find something to say even when you are proactive in giving out accurate information.  People are still saying the same about Jesus despite the records written about Him.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1049/1049_01.asp

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by keyne(f): 12:40am On Nov 11, 2010
hmmm,i really dont know what to say as a member,all I know is that the death of his first wife hit him hard and if the new wife is God's will,then I support it and would not judge.(who am I to judge sef?)
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by tpia5: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2010
^^doesnt matter sweetie.

we are all being judged anyway- from the lowest to the highest church member.

blocking enquiry into issues that are a matter of concern for both christians and non-christians alike, will take us nowhere. Because sooner or later what began as a little stream will morph into a mighty river just like we're seeing.

true, God knows the end of a matter from it's beginning but He is also the revealer of secrets.

daniel 2

He gives wisdom to the wise
   and knowledge to the discerning.
22 He reveals deep and hidden things;
   he knows what lies in darkness,
   and light dwells with him.

there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2010
keyne:

hmmm,i really dont know what to say as a member,all I know is that the death of his first wife hit him hard and if the new wife is God's will,then I support it and would not judge.(who am I to judge sef?)

I wonder what is really troubling you folks. If you are a true member, not only of his church but of the body of Christ, you will know that it is the will of God for him to remarry and I can't understand why his must get your approval before he does what is best for himself and the ministry of Christ.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by keyne(f): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

I wonder what is really troubling you folks. If you are a true member, not only of his church but of the body of Christ, you will know that it is the will of God for him to remarry and I can't understand why his must get your approval before he does what is best for himself and the ministry of Christ.
BRO,if u read my post and understood,I was exactly saying the same tin.so,pls dnt hate on me!
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2010
keyne:

BRO,if u read my post and understood,I was exactly saying the same tin.so,pls dnt hate on me!

I am sorry if I came down hard on you unjustly. I am not surprised if outsiders who have little or no information about what is going on run their mouths but I tend to raise and eyebrow when members begin to sigh and doubt (as you did in your post), and give the impression that you are not really sure if it is the will of God or not.  If I misunderstood you please find it in your heart to forgive me.  Peace.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by Joagbaje(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2010
i think every body should just shut up and leave men of god alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by rhymz(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2010
Seriously, I am a bit surprised knowing the antecedent doctrines of the church and their very extreme adherence to asceticism, one will think the MOG would tow thesame line. I mean if Pastor's Bimbo's husband who is even younger and more sexually active could wait for almost five yrs(even though that too is debatable) then I should think our much older ascetic MOG shouldn't have that as an issue at all.
The writer even worsened the case with his stupid rhetorics that he still goes ahead to answer like he aint sure of his own arguements and convictions. It is the un-needed urgency that preceeded the wedding that made everything creepy. They didn't even have to do it in London in secrecy like they were weary of sth or were the actually weary of sth?
Seriously, am really really surprise at the way this whole thing is turning out, if it were some other church, I wont be hit by any surprise but Deeper Life Bible Church whose doctrines are entirely centred on extreme piety, self preservation and monk-like asceticism? I ve got to be surprised.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by Joagbaje(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2010
rhymz:

Seriously, I am a bit surprised knowing the antecedent doctrines of the church and their very extreme adherence to asceticism, one will think the MOG would tow thesame line. I mean if Pastor's Bimbo's husband who is even younger and more sexually active could wait for almost five yrs(even though that too is debatable) then I should think our much older ascetic MOG shouldn't have that as an issue at all.
The writer even worsened the case with his silly rhetorics that he still goes ahead to answer like he aint sure of his own arguements and convictions. It is the un-needed urgency that preceeded the wedding that made everything creepy. They didn't even have to do it in London in secrecy like they were weary of sth or were the actually weary of sth?
Seriously, am really really surprise at the way this whole thing is turning out, if it were some other church, I wont be hit by any surprise but Deeper Life Bible Church whose doctrines are entirely centred on extreme piety, self preservation and monk-like asceticism? I ve got to be surprised.

It is none of anybodys business. Has he done anything contrary to scriptures? Is there a duration of mourning for a Christian . If the man of God chose to abstain . It should be his decision . If he feels he needs a companion . It should be his decision.

1 Corinthians 7:9
9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Which one would you prefer a marriage or a scandal? We should rather give thanks to God for the lady who God rewarded for all her faithful service and chastity all these years. Her story is rather a testimony. Only God knows what she had suffered from friends and family members in criticism but she abandoned her life into the hand of God.

She got the best any lady in that ministry would probably have desired. Her story is a testimony that you can't serve God and fail. It's an encouragement for everyone serving God faithfully. I will love to give her a big hug. Well I know their doctrine may not permit that anyway. So I give her a holy hug and a holy kiss in the spirit. MUAAAAH!
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by Joagbaje(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2010
LEAVE MEN OF GOD ALONE

I have said this many times on this forum . Leave men of God alone. No one has right to judge a man of God. Even if you feel he made a mistake.

PLEASE READ THIS STORY

Numbers 12:1-9
1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. 2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard[ it]. 3( Now the man Moses[ was] very meek, above all the men which[ were] upon the face of the earth.) 4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. 5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood[ in] the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. 6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you,[ I] the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision,[ and] will speak unto him in a dream. 7 My servant Moses[ is] not so, who[ is] faithful in all mine house. 8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? 9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by KunleOshob(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2010
@joagbaje
Stop comparing Moses with charlatans. If forinstance I decide to give oyaks a few hot slaps for his crimes against the body of christ, the worst that would happen is that the thugs he depends on for protection would attack me.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by Joagbaje(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
Stop comparing Moses with charlatans. 

So a man is charlatan for choosing a new wife.

If forinstance I decide to give oyaks a few hot slaps for his crimes against the body of christ,

You are the one that has done grievous things against the body of christ in your ignorance. I pray God opens your eyes to see your errors in time and I pray God grants you a humble heart to accept .

worst that would happen is that the thugs he depends on for protection would attack me.

What can be worse than a man without a pastor And a church. What is attacking you is inside of you already. . nobody needed to attack Cain.Nobody need to attack kunleoshob.

Genesis 4:14-15
14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass,[ that] every one that findeth me shall slay me.15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. 
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by newmi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2010
The problem with many people is they see the church as one object of cheap tongue-lashing so easy this such that they are almost alway ready to without hesitation pounce on any issue regarding the church or concerning men of God.
Most of them have failed to realize is that is not everything about the church you think you can simply just open your uncautioned mouth and start vomiting foolishness muslim extremist are wrecking havoc on christians and the world at large yet many of this same person are saying nothing.

IF I HEAR! NA FOR HERE YOU WON COME SHOW YOUR STRENGTH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by tpia5: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2010
^^does your ranting make sense to you?
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2010
Joagbaje:

LEAVE MEN OF GOD ALONE

I have said this many times on this forum . Leave men of God alone. No one has right to judge a man of God. Even if you feel he made a mistake.

PLEASE READ THIS STORY

Numbers 12:1-9
1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. 2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard[ it]. 3( Now the man Moses[ was] very meek, above all the men which[ were] upon the face of the earth.) 4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. 5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood[ in] the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. 6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you,[ I] the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision,[ and] will speak unto him in a dream. 7 My servant Moses[ is] not so, who[ is] faithful in all mine house. 8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? 9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

History always has a way of repeating itself, which is to confirm that there is nothing new under the sun. Moses' first wife Zipporah obviously died and Moses chose a black woman as his second wife, which did not go down well with Moses' siblings and began to run their mouths. We can see how displeased God was with them and this should be a warning to us in this day and age if we are to learn from history at all.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2010

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by keyne(f): 1:29am On Dec 13, 2010
wish i can be dre! sadgreat man indeed!
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by ayobamioje: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2010
The pastor has not done any wrong by remarrying. It's not against God and mens laws. And this surprise me seeing everybody running their mouth loosely at a church pastor. Will you do the same for an imam? He probably had 4 wives already and he can get more at random. Or will you compare him with yourself? You might be claiming you stick to only one, but what about all your extra moves unknown to your spouse.
Pastor kumuyi is none of that, and should not be judged on the same platform with all these people.
Am happy for him and his wife.
Go and remove the logs from your own eyes first, before you start committing sin mouth first!
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2010
Watch it live or download it from the link below. The date has changed as noted in the poster.

http://dclm.org/Sermons/EasterDecemberRetreats/2010DecemberRetreat/tabid/243/Default.aspx
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2010
It starts today. You can watch live or download it at least two hours after.

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by otitokoro1: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
In my own opinion, there is nothing wrong in Kumuyi remarrying BUT a man of his status getting married in that manner, considering the length of time to his wife absence, his rigidity (perceived form his followers) is questionable. Does that mean he is sexually weak?

Some of their members' argument in support of the issue makes it even worse.

my conclusion comes from Psalms Psalm 116:11.
Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
otitokoro1:

In my own opinion, there is nothing wrong in Kumuyi remarrying BUT a man of his status getting married in that manner, considering the length of time to his wife absence, his rigidity (perceived form his followers) is questionable. Does that mean he is sexually weak?

Some of their members' argument in support of the issue makes it even worse.

my conclusion comes from Psalms Psalm 116:11.

Is marriage only to satisfy the sexual urges?  What happened to companionship?  Common sense shows that a man motivated only by lust will go for a younger wife. And what are you insinuating by your conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Pastor W F Kumuyi And His New Bride Aduke by otitokoro1: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
What happened to companionship?
. Company in terms of what? That elders in the church could not serve at this stage. Apostle Paul was highly successful in his mission yet unmarried, The argument of most member is that " it is better for him to get married than to goaround fornicating, " I am not condemning him for marrying but the moral principle underlying such is what I feel should be looked into.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) / Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.