Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) (2418 Views)

Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) / Bbnaija Tacha Excited As She Links Up With Sir dee(Video) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by GistNet: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Portharcourt first daughter Symply Tacha is all smiles as she gets interviewed today by Dotun at Coolfm for the first time ever. Gistmore reports

The disqualified Big Brother Naija ex housemate bags her first endorsement deal with 'House Of Lunettes' earlier today after being managed with Tiwa Savage's estranged husband, TeeBillz.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/tacha-excited-as-she-gets-interviewed-for-the-first-time-ever

1 Like

Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by GistNet: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
See more photos and watch video =>> HERE

Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by OKorowanta: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Now work on your mannaz..
Everyone deserves a second chance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by exstreve: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
in all my years of existence in this life, I have never been excited like today...

I never believed tacha getting interviewed was going to be my Breakthrough in life. Just as OP posted this news, I got an alert of 90M from a multi billion company

I also got Screwed by Kim Kardashian, Omotola, Aisha Buhari all within 24hours, all I can say is thank you OP

Where would I have been without this news?

9 Likes

Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by NLSavage: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
all I see is low self esterm
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by NLSavage: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
all I see is low self esteem
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
cool

Tee billz is back in business

Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by Yorubamuslim22: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Tee billz is back in business

[/s]
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
All thanks to Teebillz
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Smelling olosho becoming a role models for some jobless dickwads, only in this shithole country.
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by Norabay(f): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
yes yes

1 Like

Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
who has her contact, i wanna interview her in private sessions
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
NLSavage:
[/s]
From who? From you, obviously
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Kingrexyl:
Smelling olosho becoming a role models for some jobless dickwads, only in this shithole country.
[/s]

Olosho, yet here you are talking about her in a thread about her...
Pls kindly become famous so people will start talking about you and olosho no come Fame pass you

Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by NLSavage: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s] From who? From you, obviously
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
NLSavage:
Ok..I understand your pain
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by NLSavage: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
GreetMe:
Ok..I understand your pain
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by GistMore4: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tacha Excited As She Gets Interviewed For The First Time (Photos) by GistMore4: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

New Beautiful Photos Of Madrina (cynthia Morgan) / Omah Lay, Temsbaby And Others Arrives Lagos From Uganda Via Ethiopia Airline / This Is World's Longest Wedding Veil (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.