Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1409 Views)

Jaruma Empire Tradings Is Officially Registered In Dubai UAE (Video) / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by zoeA: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Very detailed
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
zoeA:
Very detailed
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
More Direct Paypal to Bank withdrawals.

Only strong paypal accounts can do this

Re: . by mistercharles: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Well said
Re: . by lessonsoflife: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
webshopNG:
Hey guys I know we are accustomed to the usual I will create paypal for you with 5000naira drill. But let me tell you something. Sooner or later paypal will request for documents, Sooner or later you will need to verify with VCC to lift receiving or sending limits, Sooner or later you will need to link a bank to withdraw to. Sooner or later you might want to go the africard way. i.e withdrawing to a dollar dominated card.

But you see if you are about to create a paypal account which will be transacting up to 3 to 5k monthly , you need to thread carefully and get ready, if you will be receiving 200, 500 lump sums. You should thread carefully. And those dealing with thousands already know the need for a strong paypal account to avoid stories that touch.

USA Paypal account Requirements (personal vs Business)

Get the following ready to avoid problems now or in the future. You cannot be too careful with these guys anyway. It only takes one unfortunate fool to mess up your account.

Anyways here is all you need

SSN NO and SSN Document (USA PAYPAL)

EIN/ITIN NO and Document( USA Business Paypal)

Phone No (Use dingtone app or textnow.com with us ip)

A strong VPS (use vultr.com or dedicated residential ip vpn)

ID document (Drivers license or passport )
Funfact(paypal does not validate some passports, they only check and approve)

There are reputable places to buy documents at $35 each I can discount you for $30 and help you order. It will be done in 48hours
VCC or Dollar card for withdrawal
Sources of VCC/CC, AlatbyWEMA app, Wallet App, Your bank cards, Barter by flutterwave or simply buy at vcc.is
or DM me do buy.

VBA/USA Bank
Payoneer century bank(Note that new payoneer accounts comes with century and it verifies paypal, done that recently)
Etrade securities (google it)
There are other sources but you see as there are bro codes and sis codes, there are exchanger codes if you iknow what i mean. I cannot spill all the beans. That'll be snitching on the bosses that showed us the way. You can post yours if you want. But it wont come from my mouth.

UK Bank
If you have a valid Nigerian passport, its all you need to get a working UK bank in 7days. You can attach to your UK Paypap. The UK bank sends to Nigerian banks at approximately $345

Lastly, Sources of UK Phone no.

Dingtone, rebtel , smspva, pvaverify and co

In all of this you should budget 30 to 50k for a document verified paypal account. When legalwealth advertised paypal account for 40k that time we all grumbled. Well that's the break down up there excluding vpn charges

Don't worry when they lock your $500 you will look down on that budget and see reasons why you have gotten all these things ready.

Its better safe than sorry, while opening your paypal, make sure it is card,bank,phone, ID card, Utility bill verified, they will ask for your bank or card statement at one point or the other if you sell well on ebay or on your website. So get ready.

And for those of us accessing Lesotho,SA paypal with Nigerian IP. Once you change your device or you change mobile networks often, Artel to glo especially. It triggers their system.
Thread carefully. Its better safe than sorry

Do you know about Paypal express?
How does it work. Can I sell with it on eBay?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 29, 2019
lessonsoflife:

Do you know about Paypal express?
How does it work. Can I sell with it on eBay?
i dont understand...paypal express isn't an item not to talk of selling it on ebay.
Re: . by lessonsoflife: 6:06am On Oct 29, 2019
webshopNG:

i dont understand...paypal express isn't an item not to talk of selling it on ebay.

I have it on shopify platform
Re: . by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2019
lessonsoflife:

I have it on shopify platform
So yes you can activate paypal express payment on it with any business paypal account
Re: . by legalwealth(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
webshopNG:
Hey guys I know we are accustomed to the usual I will create paypal for you with 5000naira drill. But let me tell you something. Sooner or later paypal will request for documents, Sooner or later you will need to verify with VCC to lift receiving or sending limits, Sooner or later you will need to link a bank to withdraw to. Sooner or later you might want to go the africard way. i.e withdrawing to a dollar dominated card.

But you see if you are about to create a paypal account which will be transacting up to 3 to 5k monthly , you need to thread carefully and get ready, if you will be receiving 200, 500 lump sums. You should thread carefully. And those dealing with thousands already know the need for a strong paypal account to avoid stories that touch.

Get the following ready to avoid problems now or in the future. You cannot be too careful with these guys anyway. It only takes one unfortunate fool to mess up your account.

There are reputable places to buy documents at $35 each I can discount you for $30 and help you order. It will be done in 48hours
Sources of VCC/CC, AlatbyWEMA app, Wallet App, Your bank cards, Barter by flutterwave or simply buy at vcc.is
or DM me do buy.

VBA/USA Bank
Payoneer century bank(Note that new payoneer accounts comes with century and it verifies paypal, done that recently)
There are other sources but you see as there are bro codes and sis codes, there are exchanger codes if you iknow what i mean. I cannot spill all the beans. That'll be snitching on the bosses that showed us the way. You can post yours if you want. But it wont come from my mouth.

UK Bank
If you have a valid Nigerian passport, its all you need to get a working UK bank in 7days. You can attach to your UK Paypap. The UK bank sends to Nigerian banks at approximately $345

In all of this you should budget 30 to 50k for a document verified paypal account. When legalwealth advertised paypal account for 40k that time we all grumbled. Well that's the break down up there excluding vpn charges

Don't worry when they lock your $500 you will look down on that budget and see reasons why you have gotten all these things ready.

Its better safe than sorry, while opening your paypal, make sure it is card,bank,phone, ID card, Utility bill verified, they will ask for your bank or card statement at one point or the other if you sell well on ebay or on your website. So get ready.

And for those of us accessing Lesotho,SA paypal with Nigerian IP. Once you change your device or you change mobile networks often, Artel to glo especially. It triggers their system.

Nice writeups.

Thanks for the mention.
Re: . by eliok(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Great. Keep up
Re: . by PattyMike(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2019
webshopNG:
Hello freelancers and legit online workers, I know we are accustomed to the usual I will create paypal for you with 5000naira drill. But let me tell you something. Sooner or later paypal will request for documents, Sooner or later you will need to verify with VCC to lift receiving or sending limits, Sooner or later you will need to link a bank to withdraw to. Sooner or later you might want to go the africard way. i.e withdrawing to a dollar dominated card.

or DM me do buy.

VBA/USA Bank

UK Bank

Boss this your WhatsApp link no go again. I have PayPal funds to sell. What's your current what's App
Re: . by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2019
PattyMike:

Boss this your WhatsApp link no go again. I have PayPal funds to sell. What's your current what's App
Jeez thanks so much.

I have fixed it.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 27, 2019
Now available

The following PayPal account opening service is available[

Fresh USA PayPal - VERIFICATIONS/ Phone / Card / Bank / SSN/ VPS included

Fresh Lesotho paypal - VERIFICATIONS/ Phone / Card / Remote computer Included / withdrawal to Nigerian bank

Fresh UAE paypal - VERIFICATIONS/ Phone / Card / Remote computer Included / withdrawal to Nigerian bank

Fresh Iceland PayPal VERIFICATIONS/ Phone / Card / Remote Computer Included / withdrawal to Nigerian bank

Fresh Uk paypal - VERIFICATIONS/ Phone / Card / Bank / Remote Computer Included / Uk bank / utility bill / withdrawal to Nigerian bank

After sales support and free paypal consultancy is available,
how to stay afloat from limitation, how to lift document limitation using VPS and other methods
Withdrawing your freelance funds to your own personal paypal
Re: . by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 30, 2019
LIMITED OFFER

GOOD MORNING
BONUS 3 IN 1 - GET ADDITIONAL WORKING USA AND UAE PAYPAL(Can withdraw too) WHEN YOU ORDER THE UK PACKAGE
You can manage the three accounts using the 3 VPS I will give you. I will tell you how to create unlimited vps too.

BUY DEDICATED UK PAYPAL FOR WITHDRAWING TO NIGERIAN BANK
Check this thread for proofs
https://www.nairaland.com/5476902/business-usa-personal-uk-paypals#84277257

Details that will be provided:
1) Verified United Kingdom PayPal Account - CARD, PHONE NO, BANK VERIFIED
2) UK Phone No - dedicated for calling and receiving paypal messages
3) UK Bank for Paypal withdrawals to any Nigerian savings account -340naira, you can transfer to dorm account and exchange from aboki at 360
3) Re-loadable VCC for other payments or ebay checkout
4) Account name, email, phone number, address, and card information
5) Email account login details
6) VPS with dedicated IP address to log in to your United Kingdom PayPal account anywhere
5) Utility Bill

Please note that a valid International passport and utility bill is required for activation of your UK Bank.

DM whatsapp below for more information

BONUS 3 IN 1 - GET ADDITIONAL WORKING USA AND UAE PAYPAL(Can withdraw too) WHEN YOU ORDER THE UK PACKAGE
You can manage the three accounts using the 3 VPS I will give you. I will tell you how to create unlimited vps too.
Re: . by Ernest136(m): 1:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Don’t get yourself scammed by all these telegram and whatsapp Rippers, buy all spamming tools from ONLINE BEST TOOLS SHOP. I have been using this site no issues..
You can buy all tools there
They also have free tutorials..
They have
� Pof account
� Match accounts
� Zoosk account
� Instagram account
� Bank login with balance
� Credit cards
� PayPal login with balance
� Rdp
� Cpanel
� Lead
� Mailer

http://www.buybesttools.shop

(1) (Reply)

Code For Gtbank Loan / Flutterwave Store Review: What Is Flutterwave Store, How To Set It Up / Opay Byroad Umbrella Good For Road Side Business And POS Businesses @ N3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.