Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles (13142 Views)

Niger Government Plans Partnership With China On Railway Network / Bandits That Attacked Bida Emirate Found, 8 Neutralized - Niger Government / Kagara School Abduction: FG, Niger Government In Talks With Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by STARKACE(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
leisuretym:

do you have any prove?
Just hearsay, that's how they spread lies
Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
What kind of stupid story is dis?
He said dis since last year.
Have you seen the Bida-Agaie-Lambata road?
If you carry a dead body thru that road, it must wake up.
Useless governor!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
STARKACE:

Just hearsay, that's how they spread lies
How's it hearsay?
Do you know the road?
It's worse than he claims it is
Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by Justicealh3(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I passed this same road today to abuja. And i must say the road in a big eyesore. I heard from the citizens that Gov. SANI Bello gives almost 70% of Niger annual budget to his godfathers (his father, IBB and Abdulsalami who happens to be his inlaw)..
Is very Stupid Governor we ever had in d State.
Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by earnup: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I passed this same road today to abuja. And i must say the road in a big eyesore. I heard from the citizens that Gov. SANI Bello gives almost 70% of Niger annual budget to his godfathers (his father, IBB and Abdulsalami who happens to be his inlaw)..

His father does not need your money...I know that for sure, he has no say as per how his son governs the state, quit telling lies just to trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by EzekaUdenee: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Nothing beats Inner city light rail and intra city standard guage rail
[/s]
Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Better o, the sufferings is too much on that road, imagine a journey of 2hrs, one will end up spending up 8 to 10 hrs.
Re: Niger Government Maps Out Alternative Route For Heavy Duty Vehicles by STARKACE(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

How's it hearsay?
Do you know the road?
It's worse than he claims it is
We are talking about the 70 percent he said it's been given to IBB & others

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Ramadan Message To Muslims Amid COVID-19 / Gbajabiamila: We Will Reconvene Plenary To Address Youth Bills / Maduka Looks Good For Agu Awka. Anambra Central Traditional Rulers Endorse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.