Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps (48065 Views)

Video: Ekiti Boy Constructing A Generator And A Pos Machine / UAE Creates Rain Using Drone Technology That Gives Cloud Electric Shock / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Flashyoil1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigeria is full of talented individuals who shine no matter the situation they find themselves in. Because talent is a skill that has to be developed through practice, it takes time to bring awareness to young people with great skills.

A primary school pupil identified as Ekhator Lucky is one of those Nigerians with skills. The little boy was celebrated for his skill of making things with scraps of metal.

We came across Lucky's story after a reader identified as Hope Harrison sent photos of the generator and blender built to Legit.ng Facebook inbox. The boy builds the items using scraps from plastic.

Harrison revealed that the little boy is a primary six pupil, who stays in Egor local government area of Edo state.

The reader also sent photos of other things that were created by lucky using some plastic scraps he gathered.

https://thickmatch.com/young-boy-creates-generator-blender-plastic-scraps/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Flashyoil1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Goldencheese(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wow, omo, see talent o. Chai, government suppose help this kind boy na! shocked shocked

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by TUANKU(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
I'm impressed. Kid needs sponsorship but sadly he's in the wrong country.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
TUANKU:
I'm impressed. Kid needs sponsorship but sadly he's in the wrong country.

If you believe that guy built those things, then you might as well believe your mother's a virgin.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Divard: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
[The question is"is it working? or just a bunch of plastic joined together

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by TUANKU(m): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Awol1:

If you believe that guy built those things, then you might as well believe your mother's a virgin.
Or might as well believe your mother is a badly dressed wh.ore.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by PureGoldh(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one...Nigeria got talent...

I just pray he will be seen and exposed more to a very good engineering sphere...

Meanwhile.. My people.. If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey..
Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 6 6771

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by setobaba: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
in some developed countries, this kid would be more important than the useless BB9JA show

18 Likes

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by SuperBlack: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
This one is none of my business. Whenever I look at my account balance,I just pity my next Kin

3 Likes

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by YorubaNinja: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
You gonna call dis talent, abi? angry When others are 2000 years ahead of us. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Hienna(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
So cool
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by visijo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
The best male contraceptive is an empty wallet.

3 Likes

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by 1mrprolific7(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
While praising mediocrity here. His age mate's invented aeroplane. Nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Slawormir: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by sonnie10: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good job.! This is how Yamaha started, today it’s a household name.
In another news, how did you type all these if are tetraplagic and cannot move your fingers

[ quote author=nwamabo247(m): 7:07pm]
Future engineer God made ways for him,,,,.please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by qanda: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Awol1:

Why not?
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by muzically(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's this art or science? Me I don't understand o!
Cause these things don't perform any function.
We can only appreciate its artistic value

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Jh0wsef(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by erayo2GCA(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
If they are working then it’s really impressive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Notatribalist(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Awol1:

if you can't do it does not mean others can't. We have different gift.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by oshe11: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Toy but he Over tried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by omenka(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
And what is the utility of these?

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Starz825(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Awol1:

So who build am...buhari ....

The Earlier u realize that Nigeria is filled with over 200 million people and of which different natural skills and talent would definitely be part of....the Better for u...

6 Likes

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by nwamabo247(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Future engineer God made ways for him,,,,.please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by realestniggah: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Look he tried and all.. But this ain't it.. I can get proper generator and blender in the market.. New invention is what needed not this crap.. Because that what it is.. Crap.

White people and Asians in China will look at this and laugh.

1 Like

Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by Naijaarchive(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
SuperBlack:
This one is none of my business. Whenever I look at my account balance,I just pity my next Kin

This got me ROFL grin grin
Re: Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps by omenka(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Divard:
[The question is"is it working? or just a bunch of plastic joined together
They obviously arent meant to work. Wonder what's here to celebrate.

Smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core / What's The Use Of Padlock Hole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.