Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) (1285 Views)

Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Zubby Michael Meets Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' (Photos, Video) / Nkem Owoh Visits Father Mbaka Adoration Ministry (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by zoba88: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/556735474379821/posts/2420751267978223/

Popular Nollywood actor Nkem Owoh aka Osuofia today stormed Father Mbaka's Wednesday's 'E No Dey' programme. Before the commencement of the programme,Father Mbaka said Osuofia is to Nollywood what Jay Jay Okocha is to Nigerian football.He said that one of the problems we have in Nigeria is the inability to recognize who is better than us in talent.According to him,we should know how to appreciate talent.He recalled how Osuofia invited him to come and destroy charms in his house.They agreed that Osuofia should not let anyone know.He was surprised to see crowd when he went to Osuofia's house to destroy the charm.When he asked him why he told people,Osuofia said that he was very happy that Mbaka was coming to his house and couldn't hide it from others.

See photos and watch the video on the link above

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/nollywood-actor-osuofia-storms-father.html?m=1

Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Mutemenot(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Osuofia ndi Igbo...
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by zoba88: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2019

Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Sunofgod(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
I just love this man.....

He always makes acting look so easy and if not for anything, I would have rated him with the likes of Eddie Murphy and Kevin Hart.

Pair him and the late Sam Loco Efe together, you'll definitely laugh out your ribs.

Go watch "ATINGA" and confirm that.

Good looking out to you Nkem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Ezewuzie01: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nkem Owoh(Osuofia) is the funniest guy in Nollywood. He is a natural unlike Mr Ibu that forces himself to be funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by kokoA(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
I miss this man.. Natural born actor.. The combination of this guy and Charles Inojie in any movie automatically means the Igwe is in trouble.. grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Nkem Owoh(Osuofia) is the funniest guy in Nollywood. He is a natural unlike Mr Ibu that forces himself to be funny.

Excuse me?

Mr IBU does what?

A man that even the way he walks, looks, chews, blinks, etc, is funny, is forcing himself to be funny?

What would now say of Charles Awurum?

Damn, kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Is Mbaka still a Catholic priest?

His adoration gig sounds like a Pentecostal shenanigan to me.
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by gloriaunobi(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
And all those things they are doing is it even necessary?
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Prompto: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
I can't but love Usofia n mama gee.

On this two I will ignore whatever any bigoted PDP nurtured hate filled Ibo will say. Can't say the same for Ekwueme Aditchie n Achebe.
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
please what is the title of the film.
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
you dey exposed yourself now o, if Dem kidnapped you again no come disturb me make I pray for you o. Lol
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prompto:
I can't but love Usofia n mama gee.

On this two I will ignore whatever any bigoted PDP nurtured hate filled Ibo will say. Can't say the same for Ekwueme Aditchie n Achebe.
honestly, he is my favorite.
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by viviangist: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
FrLukas:
Is Mbaka still a Catholic priest?

His adoration gig sounds like a Pentecostal shenanigan to me.

Until Thunder Strikes you Now , you will understand the Power of Altar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by NwaliE01: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Enugu amaka, igbo amaka.
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
viviangist:

Until Thunder Strikes you Now , you will understand the Power of Altar

So you guys worship Amadioha there too? Wow, I wasn't aware. Thanks for the info.
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Laurene: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Awol1:

Excuse me?

Mr IBU does what?

A man that even the way he walks, looks, chews, blinks, etc, is funny, is forcing himself to be funny?

What would now say of Charles Awurum?

Damn, kids everywhere
ibu is comedy, comedy is ibu
Re: Nollywood Actor Osuofia Storms Father Mbaka's Adoration Ground(photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
God+Hussle and make it in life!!!

Do you know what it takes to see Father Mbaka

I mean appointments upon appointments

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage Bum As They Seemingly Share A Kiss On Stage (video) / Social Media Influencer Pamilerin Engaged After 11 Weeks Of Dating / Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant For A Very Wealthy Man! Colleagues Congratulate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.