Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,877 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh (1857 Views)

“I’m Owing My Club ₦31 Million,” Yhemolee(video) / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes For Burning Personal Shopper's Bags / IK Ogbonna Sacks His Personal Shopper Over Fake D&G Shirt - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by GistCandy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Popular Actress, Tonto Dikeh has decided to rescue many of her fans and social media users from the misconception that celebrities are living a perfect and well organised life.

In a post she shared on Instagram, she advised her fans to live a contented life. She also laid emphasis on the fact that many celebrities are spending their last penny just to look good.

However, Tonto, in a reply she gave to a fan who asked her, if she also doesn’t live a fake life, revealed that she does, backing up her words with the fact that she is still owing her personal shopper the sum of 4.5 million for two bags she placed order for.

See posts:

Source: https://gistcandy.com/i-am-still-owing-my-personal-shopper-4-5m-for-two-bags-tonto-dikeh/

Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by GistCandy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by crazyABO(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tonto sometimes go just speak like say na chimamanda adichie they talk wink
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by trilacos: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
OP,why are you so stingy?you are the owner of the thread and also want be FTC,mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by LearnITsmash(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Which kind nonsense bag be 4.5 million abi like say this crack head lady Don high again this afternoon undecided
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by Houseofglam7(f): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
undecided
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by egopersonified(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
contentment while striving for more is peace of mind
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by solmusdesigns: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
She must show off at every given oppurtunity..

we now know she has personal shopper and also has 4.5m worth bags

Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by Yorubamuslim22: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
She must show off at every given oppurtunity..

we now know she has personal shopper and also has 4.5m worth bags

[/s]
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by Ciaos: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
4.5millions for two small handbags,and people say things hard for Nija... Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by Nicolex(f): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
see price na!,dey carry brand new car for hand.Nice job fessin up jare.
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by SURElee(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
4.5m for 2bags, she I will carry those bags to heaven ni? Vanity upon vanity. After we will hear more stories o! How many movies does Tonto act in a month and year? Last I checked, she isn't in any of the cinema block buster naija movies.That foundation she runs and sponsors must be founding her lavish jet set life style.
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Crap. See her mouth...Vanity upon vanity. They prefer to attack your personality than your message.[s]
SURElee:
4.5m for 2bags, she I will carry those bags to heaven ni? Vanity upon vanity. After we will hear more stories o! How many movies does Tonto act in a month and year? Last I checked, she isn't in any of the cinema block buster naija movies.That foundation she runs and sponsors must be founding her lavish jet set life style.
[/s]
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by FruitCakes(f): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Everyone with their own problems
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by Onyi22(f): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2019
grin The real dreamer queen
Re: I Am Still Owing My Personal Shopper 4.5M For Two Bags – Tonto Dikeh by Rocboy112: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Which kind nonsense bag be 4.5 million abi like say this crack head lady Don high again this afternoon undecided
Stop acting like a broke ass ..

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Reply Zlatan Ibile Gave Online Beggar Asking For 5K / Lady Designs Boyfriend’s ‘dick’ On Her Birthday Cake As She Shows Off Sucking S / Somebody Needs To Call Whitemoney To Order Because These Things Might Affect His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.