Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. (2207 Views)

15 Made In Anambra Products In Hot Demand In The Country / Discover How$11 Change My Life...how To Become A Millionaire Fast / These 10 Skills Are Putting Top Freelancers In Hot Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast In Nigeria.

In Nigeria today I still see a lot of opportunities everywhere, for crying out loud we are the giant of Africa, or maybe so I was told. For me I was actually weighing the giant as in the context of numbers.
The current population of Nigeria is 202,433,782 as of Monday, October 14, 2019, based on Worldometers elaboration of the latest United Nations data, I don't see how you can't manage to get only a little fraction of this population to buy your products. No wonder soo many big foreign businesses thrive well here. Nigeria is a country you come into and make overnight profit buying and selling and today the internet has made it much easier for very small startups to become big time businesses. This is only possible if you have focus and the proper knowledge of digital marketing or you have capable hands managing that area for you.

Another thing you need to know is where and how to get hot demand products. Today, China is the biggest manufacturers of various types of products and these products are dominating a lot of areas of interest like health care, machines, fabrics, fashion, technology, etc...

Due to the availability of the internet, it is now easy to import these products in a matter of days from china and sell.

Now let me dive into the business of the day, 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Titan Gel Male Enhancement Cream
This product is relatively new among the male sex enhancement products. This product has got some considerable amount of review online and also shows big prospects here in Nigeria. It promises to help intending users to add some extra length to their male organ, especially those that follow their instructions carefully.

Price: ¥15 per item in Chinese Yuan approximately 780 Naira.

This product can be sold from 4,000 Naira - 12,000 Naira here in Nigeria

1 Share

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Varicose Vein Remover Cream

This is another Hot demand product targeted at the female gender. One thing you should know is that ladies are very big spenders especially online, because of their nature there are some products that would easily appeal to them especially when it has to do with fashion and skin care. The varicose vein ointment is used to relief swelling, pain and nodules caused by vasculitis and varicose veins.

Price: ¥19.66 per item in Chinese Yuan approximately N1,050 Naira.

This product can be sold from 8,000 Naira - 18,000 Naira here in Nigeria

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gold Facial Mask

Gold Facial Mask is one other hot selling product among the female gender that is growing in attention, like I said earlier they are the highest spenders of products connecting with their beauty or fashion. This cream, even as a man have tried it and I must tell you the results are quite amazing. It makes your face very smooth.

Price: ¥19 per 10 Packs in Chinese Yuan approximately N1,010 Naira.

This product can be sold from 2,500 Naira - 3,000 Naira Per 5 Packs here in Nigeria

You can use Jumia as a guide

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mini Bluetooth Speaker.

This type of product is very popular among the younger generation. Love for music and hearing it very audibly with good sound quality is becoming a trend in our today's world. This product can be bought at a very cheap price and even have it branded to your own taste.

Price: ¥20 per item in Chinese Yuan approximately N1,060 Naira.

This product can be sold from 4,000 Naira - 8,000 Naira Per item here in Nigeria

You can use Jumia as a guide.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Membership Ring.

This category is a very large unexploited market here in Nigeria. People from different works of life want to identify with something, a group a cause, or for the fashion of it. There are soo many people that belong to various clubs and want to be able to recognize them selves anywhere they meet. So a membership ring is one way to do this. This particular ring has been gaining a lot of sales around the world and a lot of people want to identify with it, its not wrong to say that a lot of our youths would love this ring and spend a lot to get it.

Price: ¥11 per item in Chinese Yuan approximately N583 Naira.

This product can be sold from 2,000 Naira - 5,000 Naira Per item here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
These are my 5 unbelievably cheap hot demand products that can make you a millionaire fast in Nigeria.

If you would like to get more updates about cheap hot demand products you can make money with in the coming weeks visit the link in my signature and subscribe for free.

Please Note: If you need help importing any of these products, we are more than ready to assist you. You can join our Fast Growing Membership Group of Mini Importers to get more information about how to get these products and more here in Nigeria without stress.

We Only Accept Orders From 10 Items and Above.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you think you have better products that are cheap and hot please post, I can get a good price for you.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
More products coming soon, Who is following?
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by MyChoice1: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nigertrack:
More products coming soon, Who is following?

Following..
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Just need some more people interested in this here before I continue or you can visit the link in my signature and subscribe to get more products as they come directly into your email.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by africanman85: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Following
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Esteedee12(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Following
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Also we can answer your questions relating to mini importation and digital marketing.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by MrCuteking(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nice one. But you sound like Funnynation
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrCuteking:
Nice one. But you sound like Funnynation
Thanks, but sorry don't know funnynation
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
It is very important that you get a side hustle if you don't have any. You can start with mini importation and Digital Marketing, what I mean is that you don't have to carry your imported products everywhere, you can set up a digital marketing system that would go on auto-pilot

Like you integrate your mini importation business with a reliable courier service that can warehouse your product and deliver it to anyone ready to make a purchase.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
This can also work as pay on delivery.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mini importation
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Start our mini importation master class today, you would get 5 Hot Products links every week.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
A good day to start this business
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by africanman85: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nigertrack:
A good day to start this business
How do u handle pay on delivery ?
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
africanman85:
How do u handle pay on delivery ?
You would have to partner with a courier service that does warehousing of products, then integrate your account with them so when they deliver and collect the money, they can credit your account. Join our master class to learn more.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Also we can source products like Power banks, Camping Bags, Plaid Shirts, Wristwatches, Female Bags, Sunshades, Perfumes, Pants, T-Shirts and more at a very affordable price for you. Just tell us what you want.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by jidowu84: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
I will like to join your i. group
Add me 08091117809
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by chris2000(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
CAN YOU RECOMMEND LIST OF EFFECTIVE COURIER COMPANY THAT CAN DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT - CASH ON DELIVERY. EFFECTIVE.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
chris2000:
CAN YOU RECOMMEND LIST OF EFFECTIVE COURIER COMPANY THAT CAN DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT - CASH ON DELIVERY. EFFECTIVE.
I would not like to advertise for them here, they are not paying me to do so. When you start the master class you would learn all this.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok I would give 20 people free mini importation coaching all you need to do is locate the mini importation master class page on our site in the signature, post a comment on the page write up saying Free Access From Nairaland then add your phone number. After you are done send me a whatsapp message with the number you used to comment, You would be sent the membership Page Link. Act Now. Only 20 Lucky People.

There is no sign up required, Just enter your comment.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
I would continue with some products sharing tomorrow.
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by jidowu84: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Your number not found on watsapp
Re: 5 Unbelievably Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Fast. by comffy(f): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Nigertrack:
Ok I would give 20 people free mini importation coaching all you need to do is locate the mini importation master class page on our site in the signature, post a comment on the page write up saying Free Access From Nairaland then add your phone number. After you are done send me a whatsapp message with the number you used to comment, You would be sent the membership Page Link. Act Now. Only 20 Lucky People.

There is no sign up required, Just enter your comment.

Imagine. Whereas I paid yesterday morning up till now u are yet to send the link to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid 0.125 Usdt Every Hour Daily / I Want Buyers For Palm Kernel Nut In Nigeria Market. / Looking For A Reliable Virtual Credit Card Sites Fro Online Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.