Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe (41098 Views)

Leo Messi's Son, Mateo, Celebrates Real Betis Goal Vs Barca, Suarez Reacts / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Mandynews(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lionel Messi fans have hailed the Barcelona icon's son Matteo after the youngster stole the show when handing his father a sixth European Golden Shoe.

The Argentinian forward has presented with the award in Barcelona on Wednesday after netting 36 times in La Liga last term.
The pair were entrusted with handing the award to their father, with Mateo in particular keen to get his hands on the glistening prize.

And, after handing the Golden Shoe over, Mateo was seen licking his lips as he stared at the award, sparking a raft of comments from fans.

Source: https://mandynews.com/fans-hail-lionel-messis-son-mateo-after-youngster-hands-father-golden-shoe/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by sammysmiles(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lmao After handing his father shoe... OP be careful grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by soberdrunk(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Imagine having such a legendary father, big shoes to step into...... angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by ayatt(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Someone said mateo have hold the golden boot more than one self acclaimed goat...

I no mention name ooo

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

GOAT of goats!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by solmusdesigns: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

be like say na to name my pikin Mercy or Messi sure pass oo

Mercy winning everything from football to Bigbrother

Messi ti take over

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
LOUD IT :

MESSI IS TRULY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ronaldo fans, listen and listen good......

Messi was created and born to play football,
the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

As the Yorubas will say "Abinibi yato si Ability!"

Argue with your TV screen! cheesy wink grin
seunmohmoh:
Noted
Cool!

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by chibike69: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin
Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by KingLennon(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Messi is just unlucky to be in the Era of Cristiano Ronaldo grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Alvin212(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
A career ending injury

That's what this miiiiidget need

CR7. Is da best

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Slawormir: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
See ehnnnnn as a real niggarrr

i thought Ronaldo was far behind Lionel Messi

Untill i watched Lionel Messi's third goal against real betis
And i realize i was hundred percent correct!

You all need to see that goal!

Messi is a real niggarrr

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by dalass(f): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Goat grin
Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by sylve11: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
from imbe.cile to king. that's Messi's story. for this life, wetin go be go be. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by rottennaija(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Some people are just so fortunate to come into this world with almost every they ever would want.

1 Like

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by tspouse(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wish shoe my son go hold now,

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by thankgodegbedi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Make i book dis space for my cr7 aka ororo
Guy come c ur mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by seunmohmoh(f): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mateo always remind me of "Jane the virgin movie. "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by majamajic(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
we CR7 fans are here observing in peace
Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by toffyz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
The small boy has held the award more than 30 so called star players...CHAI!!!

1 Like

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by tspouse(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gochilk66:
let me pay you 3k for both website and blog,

Call me when you ready
Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by seunmohmoh(f): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
majamajic:
we CR7 fans are here observing in peace
No one is fighting war with you b4 na. Observe in peace brother.

3 Likes

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by winterfell007(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ronaldo is the goat Messi can go and kee himself grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Starboytwo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
I feel for Messi's fans, truely I feel for you guys, for constantly flogging this issue every time...

See messi is a great player no doubt, only a crazy man would reason otherwise, but even in the list of grests, someone must come first and you guys have to deal with that...

Messi is the Greatest, but C. Ronaldo is the Greatest tested...

I know it's a great pill to swallow, but who God donn bless....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Fuckthamods: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Shey make i start to dey type long story about CR7 stats here just like this dwarf fans would have done if this were a CR7 thread?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by seunmohmoh(f): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
post=83200877:
LOUD IT :

the others came to this world to learn the game, and they mastered it....rightly so anyways.

This is the ONLY difference between Messi and the rest that many people do not understand!

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe by Yorubamuslim22: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83200877:
LOUD IT :

MESSI is the G.O.A.T.
END OF DISCUSSION!

[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa / AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.