Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO (80566 Views)

Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by raphy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
am I the only one wandering where he remove the fat and hide .

this guy really want that belt if only he will stare clear of that Mexican drug.Lord trying to sponsor him to beat aj.all will be well for him.

anyway am.not a fan of the show business with blood called boxing.

let the fit boxer win the fight.anything can happens in the ring that day.

so let just wait....
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by greatbrian(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
midolian:
I think this guy will again...

I feel the match will elapse the 12 round and AJ will win by decision since no one has ever knocked out Ruiz. AJ shares the same fighting style with lenox lewis and Ruiz fights more like Earnie shavers no mixing where he lands his punches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
ednut1:
He will gass out and lose with this shape

You’re probably right

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by gaskiyamagana: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

My Yoruba brother is about to collect another round of beating from the fat yoga wrestler grin grin
Jealousy go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by shegra58: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
franchasng:
ojigbijigbi shocked shocked

Thank goodness na real gigantic boxer beat am, unlike our brother from the waste side that fat Yoga wrestler almost beat shege comot him brains, it was embarrassing to watch a fat yoga wrestler beat a professional boxer like a todler cheesy
But the real boxer wey beat your brother from the yeast where your lazy ass dey when AJ beat am ?

May be you don't know AJ beat Klitschko wey beat Samuel Peter

Wetin una know except chest beaten cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
When cuppy don suck him chakra finish how him wan take win,even me sef as I dey fit beat am with gidigbo

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by 360command: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
joseph1832:
If he's really serious he should take off his shirt let's see. Atleast his shirt was off in the first pic. grin
we shall see on that very day. Patience
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by toprealman: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
viccipedia:
very possible... Joshua don dey go too much party with djcuppy.. the gods are angry
DJ Cuppy
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Angelfrost(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Y'all should fight already, let's hear word...

After all the hype, the fight would end up being below par, another hugging and dodging affair.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Once bitten twice shy oooo
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Bbbwings: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2019
viccipedia:
very possible... Joshua don dey go too much party with djcuppy.. the gods are angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by CanadaOrBust: 1:01am On Oct 17, 2019
SincereBigot:
This guy doesnt know anthony came to Nigeria and visited sagamu, ijebu ode and ijebu isiwo.. so sad he doesnt know what is going to hit him

He only visited, how about all the boxers living right here?? cheesy
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by realstars: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2019
SincereBigot:
This guy doesnt know anthony came to Nigeria and visited sagamu, ijebu ode and ijebu isiwo.. so sad he doesnt know what is going to hit him
You get head to see what i see, your talk correct.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by BluntBoy(m): 1:25am On Oct 17, 2019
ALEXIS0240:
For once someone is seeing things from my point,lets watch the rematch,if joshua wins,its confirms the fixing.

If Joshua wins the rematch, it wouldn't mean that the original match was fixed.

Do you know that AJ almost died in the ring that day? He was concussed and could have died.

You people are refusing to give Andy Ruiz the honor he deserves. The only loss Ruiz has suffered in his career was a controversial one. Many believed that he beat Joseph Parker.

Obviously, Andy Ruiz beat AJ because he was more skillful, and had faster arms. I have often said it here that AJ was robotic, had poor footwork and nonexistent head movements. Some people called me a hater. But we can all see now after Ruiz exposed AJ. I mean, AJ practically walked into a concussive punçh.

He also did not have an answer to Ruiz's fast hands, and he was on the backfoot for the first time in his professional career. It was obvious that he underrated Ruiz, and he paid for it.

Exactly what happened to Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson before him which resulted in some of the biggest upsets in boxing history.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by chudez0147(m): 1:27am On Oct 17, 2019
SincereBigot:
I hate to read this.... Do you know where Andy went to ?? Or you think he fell from heaven??
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Fortune109: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2019
He just signed his own knockout contract grin grin

His weight was a major leverage for him as it added to the impacts of his punches and also serve as a burden against the opponent...Joshua needed more energy in his thrust to really have any impact on him(Ruiz)...thereby, draining him(Joshua) quickly

Now he would be light like every other opponents Joshua is used to...

Meaning...easy crazy Knockout for a revenge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by didodidode: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2019
A305:
Latinos are fine people. See my siggy

The culture are familiar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by blackboy(m): 2:53am On Oct 17, 2019
Big mistake. Now I know he is going to loose. New weight loss always affects a boxer performance adversely

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by kayusely70(m): 3:18am On Oct 17, 2019
AJ will win his belts back
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Juliearth(f): 4:16am On Oct 17, 2019
midolian:
I think this guy will again...

Lord have mercy! A second loss would be too painful. How is Minna this morning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by bubu2019: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2019
oluwasegun007:
If Joshua no beat this guys,
Am done.
you're done
you be beans?

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:52am On Oct 17, 2019
embarassed I pray Anthony Joshua will win this wizard.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by midolian(m): 5:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Juliearth:

Lord have mercy! A second loss would be too painful. How is Minna this morning?
Minna is cold. How you are good. Good morning...
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Ojady(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2019
I said it before the last fight, Ruiz for a fat boy has rather very quick hands - what he lacks in height and physique, mijo! he makes up with intelligent movement, hand speed, pound for pound and of course that mexican spirit typical of the rough streets of mejico. If AJ could not beat him while fat, he gon need to come up with a strategy this time: perhaps his reach advantage in wreaking calculated yet effective jabs, avoiding the inside as much as possible...study and adopt Ali's baiting style against Frazier, work on his endurance, let the fight go the distance, he might just win on unanimous decision....otherwise its time to hang them gloves - AJ too nice for the sport anyway
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by golddare: 5:53am On Oct 17, 2019
This will make the job easier for Joshua because no "fat" insulators.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Juliearth(f): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2019
midolian:
Minna is cold. How you are good. Good morning...

Yeah, guess yesterday's rain did the magic. Good morning and remain blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by donsheddy1(m): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2019
Andy was my bet and still is. If this guy no kill Anthony Joshua, I shit knife. So any body willing to bet against Ruiz with me?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2019
BrutalJab:

Shut up your dirty mouth there.

What do you know about fixed matches

Can we now say Anthony Joshua fixed all the matches he won?
You could have still made a valid point without those first few lines.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by Blakpot: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Losing this much weight before a big fight will affect him. Joshua has the upper hand now. Joshua will win. Sure bet

1 Like

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by kareemkamil(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Dis guy just dey make mouth, because Mike Tyson has challenged his fat body system, that's why he's showing all the fatness to people to see. I have 100% AJ go back dis guy down.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO by BRATISLAVA: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2019
Anskid:
Andy The Destroyer, The Mexican street boy from America.

Anthony Joshua shouldn't take this guy for granted because by the look of things, he's fully prepared.

I remember when our Samuel Peter was the king of the rings and started running his mouth. The Governor of Akwa Ibom state had to go watch his match live vs one of the Klitscho brothers,

What Peter passed through that night, even Musa never see am for gate.

Even Governor run leave am.

He came back from injury and got a final beating from the other Klitscho brother.
Chai
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
The Samuel Peter one got us in stitches. Guy went to meet Dr Hammer, got his face hammered with some pretty hard punches. He wouldn't rest. Got it again. That year... Where is he today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) / Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.