Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) (398 Views)

Photos Of Abba Kyari, 6 Others Arraigned For Drug Trafficking / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Ogun Jailed Two Years / Mapoly Student Wakes Up Screaming “My Money’s Inside The Well,” Plunges Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by GistMore4: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
A Higher National Diploma (HND) Mechanical Engineering student of the Mashood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Ojere in Ogun State, Olalekan Oladapo Ogunremi, was on Wednesday, October 16, 2019, found guilty of criminal impersonation and sentenced to six months in prison. .
The 21-year-old actually found favour before Justice Patricia Ajoku of the Federal High Court, Ibadan Division, who commuted the one year punishment proposed for his offence to six months. The judge succumbed to his lawyer’s passionate plea who informed the court that his client had missed two examination sessions owing to the criminal charge filed against him by the Ibadan zonal office of EFCC.
. .
The cases were also adjourned to December 10, 2019 for trial.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/mapoly-student-jailed-two-others-arraigned-in-ibadan

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by GistMore4: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by Commentor: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Last last these kids must get sense.
Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by Lickpreeq(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
I hereby open this thread for the flat headed yeasterners to explain their motives for selling drugs in South Africa, Malaysia India and all over the worlds

Cone head afonja come and read

Afonja I want you people to explain why you mine skulls

Igbos come and read

*Spits

Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by LongDay: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
smiley
Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by Yorubamuslim22: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
[/s]
Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by Martins6545: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
[/s]
Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by Martins6545: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Lickpreeq:
I hereby open this thread for the flat headed yeasterners to explain their motives for selling drugs in South Africa, Malaysia India and all over the worlds

Cone head afonja come and read

Afonja I want you people to explain why you mine skulls

Igbos come and read

*Spits
[/s]
Re: MAPOLY Student Jailed, Two Others Arraigned In Ibadan (Photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
ibadan head office of crime
so many afonja criminals in one location,,,

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Staffs Arraigns By EFCC Over Fraud, Criminal Negligence / Missing Brother Who Returned After 10 Years Stole Sister's 4-month-old Baby / Lady Allegedly Bites A Man For Refusing To Let Her Jump The ATM Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.