Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Moderator What Are You Doing With The People That Posting Fake Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Moderator What Are You Doing With The People That Posting Fake Jobs. (278 Views)

List Of Confirmed Fake Jobs Venues Where You’re Likely To Be Raped Or Killed / Fastest Ways To Identify Fake Jobs Ads In Nigeria / Fastest Ways To Identify Fake Jobs Ads And Interview Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderator What Are You Doing With The People That Posting Fake Jobs. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Please moderator you can't just fold your hands and watching those who posting fake jobs on here continue in this way without find solution to it.
This Monday one guy came to our office that he saw a advert on nairaland that there is a vacancy in the company which is not true. Again another person came today that he saw a advert on nairaland that There's a space in the company which is not true. And many of this job seeker came from far place i have seen a situation where an applicant asked the company for transport fee.
Please dear my fellow Nigerians let us be sincere in what we are doing stop deceiving people. And for the job seeker don't be desperate in your searching for job not all job they posted are real.
Re: Moderator What Are You Doing With The People That Posting Fake Jobs. by Yusfunoble(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
My brother hunger dey land o. People go jump on any job opportunity even tho it looks fake. Because they’re praying it’s real. Make God help us. They almost scam me too today based on fake job.
Re: Moderator What Are You Doing With The People That Posting Fake Jobs. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Well before you take any step when you see someone tell you about vacancy ask the person the name of the company and job description also Google about the name of the company.
Yusfunoble:
My brother hunger dey land o. People go jump on any job opportunity even tho it looks fake. Because they’re praying it’s real. Make God help us. They almost scam me too today based on fake job.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Hotel House Keeper At Ikeja / Legit Or Scam / Top Jobs To Apply For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.