Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed (36561 Views)

Breaking: Ahmed Ali Gulak, Former PDP Chairman Killed In Owerri By IPOB. / Biafra: God Is Angry With Nigeria, I Saw Buhari, Inec Chairman Killed In 2019 / PDP Chairman Killed While Returning From Peace Meeting In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by Kendumazy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by Temptee101(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Politics in Nigeria always do or die affair all because of the money and looting involved
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by renewable1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
RIP

8 hours daily power supply with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
And a woman with her kid or kids will have to suffer for this wickedness...... Is well
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by LongDay: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Seriousness:

What exactly is the problem?

Please call me. I need help.
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by judgementyard(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
firstolalekan:
embarassed

It will never be well with whoever took that picture and posted it online.

Nigerians are taking of graphics pictures.
I don't know what anyone would gain by spreading such picture.

Person papa
Person brother..

Bastards
Some people are just so insensitive undecided
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
LongDay:

Please call me. I need help.

I can't call you.
Just go straight to the point and say what is bothering you.

Besides you might see a good Samaritan here on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by sylve11: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
sad.............. sad cool
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by Olu1000: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Really?? People actually buy IG accounts?
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by Destiblack(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Men!!!! Nigerians why do we kill for politics?it is proven we hate each other. that was why Jehovah created the heart of man hidden. Always mind the people u mess with cos there is no love found nor lost. Rip man!!!!

All I know one day "Nigeria" will be the best place to leave in the "world" When a 30 years old brave civilian rules.
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
post=83201715:
Village person, no be by otumokpo o. Many don die with them otumokpo for dem waist. No Otumokpo fit safe u when your time don reach. Na God dey guide man pikin!
I totally agree with you on this. Na God's grace and mercy sure pass.
But hw fa na. it's been long oo. grin grin I no dey too come online these days. don miss u Sha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by zedman1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
I don't know if guns remove people's clothings. Whether it's the police or armed robbers bullets, the victims are almost always left naked. Why?

1 Like

Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by HowDareU: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Assasins work on codes. Check my blog on how to spot an assasin. Just log in, go to the search engine and type assasin: www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by kalu61(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
God knows I will Never in my life become a politician.
May God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.This is so disheartening
hahaha, When your turn elder first
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I totally agree with you on this. Na God's grace and mercy sure pass.

But hw fa na. it's been long oo. grin grin
I no dey too come online these days. don miss u Sha grin grin
We are cool.
Everything going on fine.
To God be the glory.
God bless your hustle.

We for type say 'we miss you too'...but Mbaaaa. Noooo! cheesy
E no go dey nice to say we miss village people cheesy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by EzekaUdenee: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83205326:

We are cool.
Everything going on fine.
To God be the glory.
God bless your hustle.

We for type say 'we miss you too'...but Mbaaaa. Noooo! cheesy
E no go dey nice to say we miss village people cheesy!
[/s]
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by SniperSmurf(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Politics is a bloody game o! RIP in peace
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by bizzibodi(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2019
I hav never seen political killings in d north,south make una get sense na!
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by wink2015(m): 3:25am On Oct 17, 2019
stephenduru:
Confusion has set into Delta State as a grassroot politician, the Chairman of African Democratic Congress, ADC for Warri South-West Local Government Area and candidate of same political party for the 2019 House of Assembly election for Warri South-West Constituency, Hon. Taylor William Ogofugha was yesterday, October 15, 2019, shot dead in his own house at the local government area.

The ADC Delta State Chairman, Prince Joe Chukwu has alleged that his party man's gruesome murder was politically motivated, citing that his overwhelming popularity in the area might have fueled envy that had metamorphosed into his death.

Chukwu revealed that Taylor brought ADC into Warri South-West and had since been the Chairman of the party in the LGA. He said during the 2019 election, he was equally found worthy, grounded and qualified to contest the Delta State House of Assembly election and he was elected as candidate for the party.

According to the ADC State Chairman, "We are shocked at the killing of Taylor who happened to be one of our most worthy and outstanding members."

"Just last week he called me that he had already convinced three aspirants from three local government areas to contest for the Delta State Local Government election as chairmen, that he would need forms for them. And I told him that DSIEC had not announced the time table for Local Government election, that he should exercise patience till when that window is opened."

"We even have a state meeting on Friday and hotels had been booked for members and delegates from Abuja and other places, but I have shelved the meeting due to this sudden and unfortunate news. He was a loyal and committed party man who built his personal house and converted it to the party's secretariat in Warri South-West."

"We are investigating the cause of his death; we have sent people for that task. We suspect his killing was politically motivated, because this was a man so popular to the extent that he had wooed key APC and PDP members into ADC in Warri South-West."

"If they said the killing was as a result of land dispute between Aladja and Ogbe-Ijoh, we got information that the issue had been settled amicably. Now, why the killing? Why was he shot inside his home? Who were those that killed him and for what reason?", Chukwu asked.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/adc-party-chairman-in-warri-shot-dead.html?m=1

Politics of bitterness!

Why did they body shame him by stripping him uncladed or n.aked?
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by LongDay: 4:43am On Oct 17, 2019
seunak2016:
you no get WhatsApp number?

Not on whatsapp. Good morning.
Re: Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83205326:
We are cool. Everything going on fine. To God be the glory. God bless your hustle.
We for type say 'we miss you too'...but Mbaaaa. Noooo! cheesy E no go dey nice to say we miss village people cheesy!
grin grin grin
Hiaaaaan..... anyways thanks bro. we getting there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.