Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (33852 Views)

El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by 9jaRealist: 12:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Ayam not understanding...
Why is she referring to "annual leave"? Is she a government employee?

>

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by tiger28: 1:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Wole Aboderin......Nice fella!
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by wink2015(m): 3:37am On Oct 17, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of six new aides to the First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.

This was disclosed in a statement signed by the Director of Information to the First Lady, Suleiman Haruna.

The appointments come days after the First Lady returned from a long holiday in the United Kingdom.

According to her, although she had observed her 6 weeks long annual leave, she needed some extra time away to attend to her health.

See the list of aides and their portfolios below.

1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)

2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)

3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations

4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity

5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events

6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events

The appointments take immediate effect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/10/16/buhari-approves-six-new-aides-for-first-lady-aisha/amp

The office of first lady should be scrapped to reduce the huge cost of governance.

It is actually another drained pipe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Juliearth(f): 3:57am On Oct 17, 2019
I thought she only belonged to the kitchen and other room?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by mercyvivv(f): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2019
I thought Buhari said the First Lady office is alien to our laws and as such his administration will steer clear from this cheap politics. Now we're seeing otherwise.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by airbrush: 4:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Racoon:
Bubu wetin again? Spies appointed @ the expense of the Nigerian state? Thought the first lady has no constitutionally guaranteed office? Another next level scam.Zombies what sayeth unu?

buhari and co na parasites
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Enyimbamercedes: 4:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Oh! There is an office of the First Lady?

Didn’t the president say .....

Anyway Next Level!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by aspiring44: 4:58am On Oct 17, 2019
Daviddson:
I think this was one of the reasons she angrily left Nigeria. OK, it's good her husband has heeded her cry. grin

Unless a woman does not want her desire granted . They will be a thorn in one's flesh if their request is not granted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by okeynelson: 5:00am On Oct 17, 2019
so none of her aides is from south south or south east.....? after dem go say 1 Nigeria
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Agugbadin: 5:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Nice one and welcome development. She deserves it.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Basic123: 5:34am On Oct 17, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Funke Adesiyan finally gets an appointment after her struggle in Oyo politics grin
I am so happy for her

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by aalangel(f): 5:49am On Oct 17, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

So the Office of the First Lady has been reinstated...

EXACTLY!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Cameroonglass(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2019
I see bodyguards association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

So the Office of the First Lady has been reinstated...

Member of the wailing wailers committee spotted
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Bluezy13(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2019
Gforce2015:

Member of the wailing wailers committee spotted

Are you always autistic or you are deliberately being obtus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by sunsewa16: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2019
This country is heading nowhere if we can't hold our leaders accountable to their words,tell me what buhari condemned prior to ascending presidency that he hasn't done,even overdone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by adanny01(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Naijaalive:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/10/16/buhari-approves-six-new-aides-for-first-lady-aisha/amp/

Looking at the list, I see Hausa and Yoruba fully represented and asked myself, where are the Igbos?

The SE needs an inward look at themselves.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by kinguwem: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2019
mumu9gerian:
I thought Buhari said no office of the first Lady.
This man is a scan and has no integrity at all.
It's so unfortunate
Don't understand the 6 weeks annual leave stuff, is she a public servant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by merciie(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Citytrend:
People Deceiving People Everywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Rubbiish(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2019
mumu9gerian:
I thought Buhari said no office of the first Lady.
This man is a scan and has no integrity at all.
It's so unfortunate
Honestly
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by alaira(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
greatiyk4u:
To console her?
yes na
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by alaira(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2019
[size=8pt][/size]
greatiyk4u:
To console her?
yes na[sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code][quote][/quote] smiley wink cheesy cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed kiss
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Bluezy13:

Are always autistic or you are deliberately being obtus

Oloriburuku oloshi baba e lo was autistic ati obtus... Omo' ofo....
Iya e o Ni jere e . Radarada lo ma pa ku
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by mywifiext: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh This is really a thing to consider, thank you very much regarding writing about this subject. . !
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Bluezy13(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gforce2015:

Oloriburuku oloshi baba e lo was autistic ati obtus... Omo' ofo.... Iya e o Ni jere e . Radarada lo ma pa ku

Are you alright
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bluezy13:

Are you alright

O Ni kuure
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by mywifiext: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Web Designing training in Chandigarh Thank for information, I am extremely impressed you write style.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit / Lamido Ogbeh Defrauds Pakistani Of N194m (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.