Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) (35093 Views)

Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo / Jennifer Eliogu, Her Mother And Daughter In 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by mekuxiani(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
Ugly people...

Kai you no de try
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Awon social media finger runners who called her bleaching, i hope they've seen her mom?
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
Ugly people...

Haa, my head o!
U say dis pipu no biutiful
Effect of wee spotted.
Who do u liki dis?
Tell mi?
Na ur village pipu?
Make I join u go begg dem.

Kip not dis plobem to ursef
As u no dey see wella
Na blindness dey com so
U nidi delifrance
Be redi to undergo a sesion
And u go dey see wella again!
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by renewable1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

8 hours electricity daily guaranteed with our 1kva solar power system at a give away price. Check my signature now
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Claireshan1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
madridguy:
Call her to hear her voice.

she's late

I barely know her
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by madridguy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Eeyah...sorry dear.

Claireshan1:
she's late

I barely know her
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
fergie001:

Husbands of Lagos is still doing you grin grin grin grin grin

She killed it there....
Totally!
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by Makschinchin: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
madridguy:
Jennif Ereliogu fine girl grin

Jennifer Eliogu you mean wink No mind op
Re: Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
Ugly people...
empty head with borrowed data

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) / Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.