Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Cost Of Registering A Toyota Hiace At Motor Parks Around Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Registering A Toyota Hiace At Motor Parks Around Nigeria (287 Views)

CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / Onitsha Motor Parks, Location and Destination / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Registering A Toyota Hiace At Motor Parks Around Nigeria by pleasureosondu(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nairalanders, i would like to invest in the transport business but it involves huge capital, thus i decided to use the parks while i aim to get a location to build terminals. There are two major states i would like to key in namely, Lagos and Anambra. In addition, I'm interested in states like Edo, Delta and Akwa Ibom. What is the cost of registering your vehicle at a major motor park in these states? Lala, please help move to the front page.
Re: Cost Of Registering A Toyota Hiace At Motor Parks Around Nigeria by 88joshua99: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sir I will love to be one of ur patners as a driver 08085311745, with my little understanding regards to your question, it depends on u deliberation n chat with the people involved, but it shouldn't be more than 25k, 20k, or 15k
Re: Cost Of Registering A Toyota Hiace At Motor Parks Around Nigeria by keneryhark(m): 2:35am On Oct 17, 2019
i currently own a startup that provide solution to your proposed business investment. kindly visit trek.com.ng or the link below to learn more https://www.nairaland.com/5321937/soliciting-grant-startup

(1) (Reply)

The New Business People Are Talking About / Can You design book covers and illustrations ? Then, Come In Here / I Need Investor Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.