Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) (427 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! (2) (3) (4)

Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) by PlayLover: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
HIDDEN WEBSITE EXPOSES NIGERIAN RADIO STATIONS WHO DON’T PLAY ARTISTE’S MUSIC

So wetin Musa no go see for gate oh. I am a young and upcoming musician and I have been looking for a way to promote my music recently after I submitted my music to a distribution company to put on iTunes, VEVO, Spotify other worldwide platforms. You know as a struggling musician when you put music on iTunes you have to find a way to get people to buy it, and was combing the internet I found an American company that says they can tell which radio station plays your music worldwide, I said toh, since my song never popular yet, make i wait for my time first, let me kukuma check the music of the people that are popular in Nigeria here oh, me I just know say one day I go blow sha. I decided to check for Wizkid and Davido (OBO) because I’m a Davido fan and I personally think Davido is a bigger artist than Wizkid but this data analytics proved me wrong.
To my greatest surprise, they were able to show it oh, including the song, date and time the music was played, which radio station etc including our Inspiration FM, Cool FM, Wazobia FM, Naija FM 102.7, etc.

This means that if you go and pay a radio station OAP to play your music, instead of seating down and waiting for them to play your song (some of them will not play your song, they will even eat your money for free). You can just go and ask this company to check for you, they will send the report to your email.

Out of curiosity, I paid the first time and they sent it to my email, let me share it with you here oh. Then I checked for others too. You can even see which places dem never play your music for more than a year sef lol. Wahala dey oh. i decided to collect the data of two artistes compare different artists see who blow pass. I think record labels can use this to check the popularity of their artists sef in different countries codedly. Or if all these them local distribution companies no de pay complete money, you go fit use this data compare with the one wey record labels give you sha.
I just received this report today, I just say make I share am with una.

Today is October 17, 2019. Argue with your data there or you go and see for yourself. If you want
The website is called Verseone.net
https://verseone.net/music-analytics/

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) by PlayLover: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Continued

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
LMAO...
i think it's fake because the number of plays is suppose to be more than that for both artiste..
YouTube subscribers are not correct...
dave have more than a million subscribers
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) by PlayLover: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bigiyo:
LMAO...
i think it's fake because the number of plays is suppose to be more than that for both artiste..
YouTube subscribers are not correct...
dave have more than a million subscribers

LOOKS LIKE THEY TAKE DATA FROM THEIR OFFICIAL VEVO YOUTUBE CHANNELS.

Re: Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
PlayLover:

LOOKS LIKE THEY TAKE DATA FROM THEIR OFFICIAL VEVO YOUTUBE CHANNELS.
maybe, David YouTube channel is Davido adeleke,i don't know where u saw this vevo own
Re: Wizkid And Davido Fans Gather Here (ultimate Comparison Edition) by PlayLover: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bigiyo:
maybe, David YouTube channel is Davido adeleke, I don't know where u saw this vevo own

i didn't get it from anywhere oh, go and google davidovevo on youtube, you will see for yourself.

Photo Of Naira Marley In Court Yesterday / “I Dreamt I Was Pregnant” Bobrisky Reveals, Narrates The Dream / Black Cat Runs Onto Metlife Stadium Field And Interrupts Monday Night Football G