Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1188 Views)

COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: . by Prettyuche(f): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
End which life?....the one u created?...do u want automatic visa to hellfire?....have you seen a psychiatrist??
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: . by Prettyuche(f): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2019
I have anxiety too but no depression.I understand what u are going through perfectly.pls see a psychiatrist. U will be glad u did. What's ur contact
Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: . by Prettyuche(f): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wish2Die:

Thanks, but I just want to die

Can u pls stop this death wish.give me ur contact let's get through this together.lemme be ur friend.dying is not an option trust me.I am a mother ,I know how hard anxiety and depression is.I first had it when I gave birth to my baby.postpartum anxiety and depression. Depression left but anxiety refused to go .I am still battling it while I take care of my family plus pregnancy.its really not easy but I don't wish death not when I have my beautiful kids.I am a trained psychologist too,that's y I am able to be managing myself.do u base in the east?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Re: . by desoul2004(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wish2Die:
thanks for your show of concern, I have been talking to therapist online, but it didn't help, as a trained psychologist you are, you must have known my case here is "tired of living but afraid to die" I did ask around for sniper but I couldn't find one to buy, so I decided to travel far from my loved ones, that was yesterday I also bought a rope since no sniper to buy,

set up of a hangman noose tie is ready and am about to go in and die, but like I said am still afraid, but it won't pass today instead of living a useless life I better die. whatever comes in the after life let it be.

thanks again!!

I just don't understand why my life has to be this way.

My dear nobody is finding it easy in this country, it's either Joblessness, marital issues, health challenge, Poverty etc. What actually is your major challenge?

1 Like

Re: . by Divinerace(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
I-knw-the-solution-to-all-your-problem.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: . by Divinerace(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wish2Die:

Tell me
i've-pass-through-this-ur-problem:-my-own-was-much-that-l-could'nt-come-out-of-my-house-for-complete-two-yrs...........but-there-is-a-solution-to-every-problem.

1 Like

Re: . by desoul2004(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Divinerace:
i've-pass-through-this-ur-problem:-my-own-was-much-that-l-could'nt-come-out-of-my-house-for-complete-two-yrs...........but-there-is-a-solution-to-every-problem.

What's the solution?
Re: . by bankole200(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please, try and talk to someone like a psychologist and better still, read your bible, pray to God, above all, dont segregate yourself from others. Mix with people. It helps alot

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
oga sorry ooo but dont go, u are not alone in trouble i have hiv and it has no cure nd i dey still manage to live so dont kill yourself pls im sorry

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
the solution of all your prblms is religion
Re: . by Divinerace(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
desoul2004:

What's the solution?
email-me
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: . by lastmessenger: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2019
Wish2Die:

Nope, would that bring a permanent solution?
life is only meaningful when we are pursuing a purpose. My question to you is this, do you have a purpose? Have you determined what you want to do with your life? Are there things that you want to achieve but it seems way difficult? Are you having financial problems and help seems very far?The answer to these questions could be the root cause of your depression.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: . by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Prettyuche:

Can u pls stop this death wish.give me ur contact let's get through this together.lemme be ur friend.dying is not an option trust me.I am a mother ,I know how hard anxiety and depression is.I first had it when I gave birth to my baby.postpartum anxiety and depression. Depression left but anxiety refused to go .I am still battling it while I take care of my family plus pregnancy.its really not easy but I don't wish death not when I have my beautiful kids.I am a trained psychologist too,that's y I am able to be managing myself.do u base in the east?

Help d poor soul pls
Re: . by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2019
lastmessenger:
life is only meaningful when we are pursuing a purpose. My question to you is this, do you have a purpose? Have you determined what you want to do with your life? Are there things that you want to achieve but it seems way difficult? Are you having financial problems and help seems very far?The answer to these questions could be the root cause of your depression.

Thanks
Re: . by Prettyuche(f): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Help d poor soul pls

He doesn't want to be helped.I don commot my hands.God knows I have played my part

1 Like

Re: . by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Prettyuche:

He doesn't want to be helped.I don commot my hands.God knows I have played my part

I read ur effort. Perhaps he has made up his sinful mind to go kill himself.

R.I.P. to him in advance if he still chooses to kill himself after all our intending efforts
Re: . by Divinerace(m): 1:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Wish2Die:

Please help with the solution here
ur-problem-is-very-deep-more-than-u-think:the-only-solution-to-your-problem-is-"serious-midnight-prayers"
Re: . by Divinerace(m): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Wish2Die:

the-people-attackin-you-are-the-witchcraft-forces!!-don't-be-supprise-that-the-person/people-attackin-u-are-close-by:-they-are-monitoring-u-and-attackin-ur-mind-24-hours-of-the-day.
Re: . by Divinerace(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Wish2Die:

u-need-some-specific-type-of-prayers-and-guard-lines-for-you-to-be-able-to-escape-them:-but-i-won't-post-it-here.
Re: . by Hope777: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2019
I totally understand how you feel but we can only endure the pain till we can no more and give up. I found out I am impotent with no known cure.. Been very depressed. What is the cause of your depression?
Re: . by NCBMEDIA: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mental Health Struggles

Mental Health Awareness
Mental health is a condition that helps to examine the state of the psychological well-being of an individual. The way we behave, think, get involved in community activities and be able to cope with daily stress helps to determine the state of our health.

Mental illness or disorder is more common in recent times; almost everyone could encounter mental health issues throughout their lifetime.

Factors that could cause Mental illness
continue reading: https://healthymindedlifestyle.com/mental-health-struggles/
Re: . by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Divinerace:
u-need-some-specific-type-of-prayers-and-guard-lines-for-you-to-be-able-to-escape-them:-but-i-won't-post-it-here.
Sending pm not going through, please this is my
Email milesfredd@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Naked Lady Who Was Allegedly Used By Yahoo Boy? She's Changed / Are There Evil Spirits In Your Room Or Is It Sleep Paralysis? / What Could Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.